Chapter 59

They left the hospital wing the next day, Ron, Hermione, and Annabelle went to the Great Hall while Harry wet to go visit Professor Lupin.

" Hey ! " cheered Annabelle, sitting next to Legit 5.

" Bells ! " they cheered.

" So last night we came up with an idea," began Luna.

" Which during the summer we should visit each other " finished Madelyn.

" Sweet ! When ! Where ? And how ? " asked Annabelle.

" That's what we need to discuss " said Sandra.

" It's between Michigan ( Sandra and Annabelle ), North Carolina ( Madelyn ), or California ( Annabelle 2 and Luna ) " said Annabelle 2.

" Hmm-" they began. Then owls came in with a long package, and landed by Ron and them with one owl remaining. Ron looked at it and then looked up and waved the five of them over. They got up and went over to the table.

" It's for Harry " said Ron

" Oooooo " began Luna

" Ahhhhh " finished the rest of Legit 5.

" You people are strange " muttered Doug, making everyone laugh.

" Open it," began Fred

" You're dying to know " said George. The two kept pestering him until Ron gave in and opened it. When he opened it there sitting in the table was a.....Firebolt !

" Ronald ! Harry will be here any minute " hissed Hermione. He then tried to put the wrapping back to together but miserably failed.

" Hermione look ! " said Annabelle pointing at long feather sticking out of it. The two looked at each other smiling, clearly it was Buckbeak's feather so it was from Sirius !

" I hate when they do that," groaned Ron.

"Lets take another look " said George

"Stand back " said Ron trying to keep the broom protected.

" Stand back I said or I'll take it up stairs ! " shouted Ron as Harry entered. Neville and Seamus ran up to him.

" Harry ! Wherever did you get it ? " Neville asked

" Can I have ago Harry ? After you of course," said Seamus

"What're you talking about ? " Harry asked. They led him to the table to see the badly wrapped package.

" I-I didn't mean to open it. They made me do it," Ron said outing at Fred and George

" Did not ! " they coursed. Harry pulled away the paper and examined the Firebolt.

" It's a Firebolt," said Fred

" The fastest broom in the world," added George

" Who sent it ? " asked Harry

" No one knows," said Ron

" But this came with it," said Hermione holding up Buckbeak's feather. Harry smiled. He grabbed the broom and rushed outside, with all of the Great Hall following.

He mounted it and took off.

" Woah ! " he screamed. The broom was fast. Much faster than his old Nimbus 2000's. He turned his broom and went higher in the air, like when he rode Buckbeak. Everyone cheered behind him as he went higher and higher, nearly touching the clouds.

Authors note:

Yay !!!!! We got to the Fourth year! Thanks for reading this far !!!! I hope you continue reading it as we go trough the years in the series. I need your opinion now, who should Annabelle go to Yule Ball with ?? And I wanna thank you again for reading this far and baring with my horrible spelling and grammar.