Chapter 7

" Anything from the trolley," asked a woman. Harry looked at us been before requesting. 

" We'll take the lot " said Harry causing all three mouths drop in either amazement , or are you serious. a few hour pastes of eating from the trolley and telling stories and chocolate frogs.

" Fred gave me a spell to turn my rat yellow want to see" asked Ron pulling out his rat Scrabbers. Annabelle giggled quietly knowing it's not a real spell because she, Fred, and George made it up. He was about to say the spell when a girl with really bushy hair and large front teeth opened the door.

"Has anyone seen a toad? a boy named Neville lost one " asked the girl

" No " quickly replied Ron aggravated by her. Annabelle shot him a glare.

" Oh, are you doing magic! let's see then " bossily said the girl. She sat next Annabelle , Annabelle felt like the girl and her would be great friends.

" Sunshine daisies butter mellow , turn thus stupid fat rat yellow " said Ron. Nothing happened at all and Annabelle started snickering with Ron shooting her glares this time and Thomas scolding Annabelle.

" That's not even a real spell watch and learn " stated bossily the girl actually sounding like she knew what she was doing unlike Ron. She pointed her wand at Harry's glasses

" Oculus Reparo " she quickly spoke. Harry's glasses were fixed.

" Holy cricket! Your Harry Potter I'm Hermione Granger and who are you three ? " spoke Hermione.

" I'm Annabelle Hood "

" And I'm Thomas Hood " the twins introduced themselves.

" Cool are you twins ?" she asked.

" Yep " replied Thomas.

" Cool, and you are ?" Hermione asked sounding disgusted looking at Ron.

" Ron Weasly " Ron replied

" Pleasure, you four better change into your robes soon we are about to arrive ." simply said Hermione, before she left she turned to Ron,

" You have a little something right here " she said putting her finger on her face, Ron then rubbed the spot she said were the smudge was. She left with Annabelle closely behind to change into her robes.