Two? ~Hongbin & Taehyung~

I walked through the park looking for Hongbin. I saw him standing there looking around for something. I sneaked to him from behind. I tazed him and he jumped.

“You scared me!” Hongbin said. I smiled, “You waited for a while huh?”

Hongbin nodded, “So did Taehyung, but he’s playing with the dandelions.”

He pointed to a boy looking at the flowers. I walked up to Taehyung and tap his shoulder.

He turned around and had a bouquet of dandelions, “For you.”

“Thanks,” I beamed at him, “let’s go to the movies.”

“What movie?” Taehyung asked.

“Hmmm, Hongbin, you choose.”

“Me?” Me and Taehyung nodded.

Hongbin sighed, “Can’t you guys just choose a movie? I always choose it.”

“Let’s watch ‘Hello Counselor’!” I said.

“That’s not a movie, Cha In Ha,” Taehyung said.

“I know, but it’s the only-”

“Okay! Let’s just walk around the park!”

Taehyung smiled. He grabbed my hand and led me on. I looked at Hongbin and he just smiled at me. I stopped and dragged Taehyung to Hongbin.

I grabbed Hongbin’s arm too, “You just can’t stay alone.”

I screamed in frustration.

Hyuk looked at me, “Are you, perhaps in love with Hongbin and Taehyung?”

“I’m not in love! I just like them.”

“Both?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Choose one.”

“I can’t, they’re both good looking and they have amazing personalities.”

“How about Taehyung?”

“Then what about Hongbin?”

Hyuk shook his head and went off to it on the couch, “Choose Taehyung.”

“Why?” I asked confused.

“Cha In Ha, you asked me for help, and I’m helping. Taehyung is your best choice.”

“Why?”

“Doesn’t Hongbin like someone else already?” Hyuk asked. I gave a surprised look.

Then smiled, “Good for him! He can date her… I guess…”

Next Month
I ran to school, after figuring out that I was late. I made it and sneaked my way through the front of the school. I entered the school and went to my locker as our five minute break was ticking by.

Taehyung ran up to me and smiled, “You’re here! You should be glad I saved you from first block. I gave an excuse why you weren’t there, and Mr. Lee believed me.”

“Thanks.” I walked with Taehyung to class. We’ve been closer than usual because Hongbin got a virus.

We sat down and Taehyung sat beside me,
“Have you thought about it?”

“Huh?” I asked, then I remembered.

“Wait, Taehyung!” I yelled running after him. He turned to me with an upset face.

I took a breath and then spoke, “Why did you do that? Do you know what Hongbin has been through? You can’t just tell-”

I stopped as his lips touched mine.

I was wide-eyed, then he let go of the kiss, “Do you even care how I feel? I don’t care about Hongbin, the only one I care about is you. I have nothing on my mind, but you. Can’t you just have the same feelings? It’s always Hongbin, but what about me? Don’t you have feelings for me?”

I just stood there unable to say something. He ruffled his hair and walked off.

“Oh,” I said. I scooted closer to him, “I think yes.”

Taehyung lightened up, “Really?!”

I nodded and he yelled in excitement. Everyone looked at him, even the teacher looked at him. He slouched in his desk and I laughed.

He wrapped his arm around me and I laughed. I grabbed his hand that was wrapped around me.
He is the best ever.