Beast to Beauty ~Sungjoo~

Haneul walked into school slowly.

"She's ugly!" "Beast you want to eat more meat and get bigger?!" "Beast!!!! She's going to kill me with her ugliness!!!"

Haneul sighed and went to her locker. As she was grabbing something, the locker closed on her fingers.

It was MinHa again, "Are you having fun?"

Haneul held in her pain and didn't speak. She let go of the locker and laughed while walking away. She looked at her badly bruised fingers.

She sighed and entered class. Haneul sat in the back row next to the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Class dismissed," the teacher said, " Lee Haneul, may I talk to you?"

She walked to the front.

"Haneul, I know life is hard for you, and I want to help-"

"There's no need, I'm fine," Haneul lied.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine."

"You may leave now."

Haneul bowed and walked off. She sat alone at one of the lunch tables. Haneul looked at everyone smiling and having fun.

Then MinHa came, "Beast, maybe you should stop eating, you're too fat."

Haneul just didn't speak.

"So you're not gonna talk?" MinHa poured Haneul's water bottle on her and then threw her food at her face, "If you don't speak, go die."

Haneul walked out of the lunchroom and bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry," Haneul said.

She bowed, but the boy grabbed her arm, "You're soaking wet and your face is full of food... Literally."

"I know that. Tell me something I don't know," Haneul said.

He grabbed his handkerchief and wiped her face.

"Are you making fun I me?" Haneul asked boiled in anger.

"What do you mean?" The boy asked, "I'm new, I think that I don't know what your talking about. I'm Kim Sungjoo. You?"

"Lee Haneul."

"I like that name, it's cute."

"Now since we're done, I'm leaving."

"Do you want to come eat lunch with us?"

"I ate already." Haneul walked off and Sungjoo looked at her confused.

"Hyung!!!! They have spring rolls today!!!" Yibo said in excitement.

"Huh? Oh, cool." Sungjoo walked with Yibo to their table.

SUNGJOO'S POV

"I like this school," Seungyeon said.

"Do you?" Yixuan asked, "I like it too."

"The food is delicious," Yibo said.

"Sungjoo hyung, are you ok? Hyung?" WenHan asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at WenHan, "What?"

"Your food is getting cold," WenHan said, "and you haven't touched it a bit."

"Oh."

I started to eat my food, then Yibo asked, "Who's that girl you were talking to earlier?"