Stay By Me ~Jisung~

Jisung woke up to his alarm, he rubbed his eyes before turning it off. He got up and did his morning routine. He was now in the kitchen, looking for food in the fridge.

"Hey, Jisung-ah. Your mom is calling you." Johnny did slipping the phone on the counter, before slipping out again.

Jisung lifted his head and grabbed his cell.

"Yebosayo?"

"Jisung-ah! How are you?"

Jisung smiled upon hearing the voice.

"Umma, I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm doing really good. I do have an important matter to talk to you about."

Jisung just hummed in approval, while drinking a cup of juice.

"I'm getting married."

Jisung spit out his juice and slammed the cup down.

"Jisung? Are you okay?!" Taeyong yelled running in.

"Nae *cough* I just choked *cough*"

"Be careful, don't drink to fast."

"Okay, I will."

Jisung realized that his mom was still on the phone.

"That's great mom."

"Didn't sound like it. Are you okay with it?"

Jisung didn't like it. One bit. He now has to share his mom with someone he's never met. He knew of him but didn't know anything of him because of training. But he wanted his mom happy, his dad left them when he was young. He just wanted his mom happy.

"Anything that makes you happy..."

Otherwise there was a girl on the phone with her dad. Coincidence? Nope. Not at all.

"Appa, its okay with me but I never even met the lady let alone her son. Do they even know about me?"

Silence grew.

"I knew it. They don't. Thanks dad."

She hung up the phone. She got up and left to her training at the company. Jisung did the same with his hyungs. They walked joking as Jisung just walked quietly. He kept thinking about what his mom said.

"Jisung, you okay man?"

Jisung looked up and saw Jeno. He nodded, but it smturned to his shaking his head no.

"My mom is getting married."

The boys nodded in understanding.

"Hey that's not totally bad though."

"Yeah, think about it. You finally have a dad and it's what you and your mom always wanted."

"Yeah but I like never even-"

"Woah!"

Thud!

"Ouch..."

Jisung looked up and saw Johnny and Hansol on the floor beside a girl. Johnny and Hansol groaned in pain, slowly getting up. The girl slowly got up. Hansol's eyes grew big.

"Wyndi, gwenchana?"

"Mianhae, sunbaenims. I'll be more careful."

Johnny held his hand out to help her up. She took the help and got up slowly.

"Wyndi, are you sure you're okay?"

Wyndi nodded.

"Um, we are going to be late, we should go...uh and again I'm sorry Johnny sunbae-nim and sorry Hansol sunbae-nim."