The Girls' Galla ~Wonwoo~

Wonwoo looked out the school window, hearing the rain fall upon whatever was close. His only way to get through school was looking at the sky, the weather, and getting good grades. Wonwoo was always loved wherever he was. He wasn't the funniest guy, nor the most talented, but he was very charming, and today was not an exception. One girl he has always kept his eyes on, only one. He never looked anywhere else. Today, he was going to make it special and the best day he ever planned. He couldn't wait to get started.

"Yo, Wonwoo-ah!"

Wonwoo looked up and saw his best friends.

"Coming! Wait," Wonwoo scanned the group,"Where is Jasmine?"

Mingyu smiled.

"Don't worry, everything is in place!" Mingyu answered.

"Yeah, I don't get why. You guys are already dating. You're just asking her to the dance." Chan said.

Wonwoo smiled.

"Because she deserves it~"

"Okay lover boy. You better hurry up!" Jeonghan stated.

The boys walked out of the classroom into the hallway. Wonwoo thought about the girl he was going to meet. She was what they would call the fairest of them all. Thin lips, almond round eyes, chestnut brown hair that fell to her waist, and a healthy fit body. She played tennis. What Wonwoo loved most was the way-

"Wonwoo-shi!!! Yah! All you tall kids!"

The group turned around and saw Jasmine's best friend. She wasn't one of the fairest in the school, but she wasn't far behind.

"Sumin sunbaenim, what are you doing here?" Chan asked the older.

"Where's Jasmine? I couldn't find- oh. Ha. Ha. Ha. I knew that," the girl fixed her glasses,"I- well... I have to go- I'll see you all later- hopefully- I mean- I'm done with words..." She slowly walked away, whispering to herself.

Jun chuckled. They all looked at him.

"What? It was funny," Jun shrugged.

"Hyung, you like her?" The8 asked.

"What? Are you kidding me? Ha. Like why would I?" Jun rolled his eyes.

"Because she's cool," S.Coups stated

"Yeah," Jun answered.

"And pretty," Vernon added.

"So?" Jun replied.

They all just stared.

"Okay, okay. She's cool, but she's not that pretty." Jun retorted to save his skin.

"Wow~ hyung you know that you are a very bad liar?" Vernon told the older.

"I'm not lying." Jun frowned.

"Hey! Wonwoo! The dance changed! It's a gal's galla now!" Seungcheol alerted the group.

"What?!" Wonwoo shouted.

The boys groaned.

"Now we have to wait for a girl to ask us!" Dino cried.

"This is so not fun..." Wonwoo stated.

"Hey, you two are already dating, so it's already a given." Jeonghan replied back.

Wonwoo nodded and the other boys groaned in frustration.

"I hope Chaerin asks me," Jeonghan smiled.

"Hyung, you like Chaerin sunbaenim?" Dino asked.

"I guess you can say that. She's really nice and pretty but I'm going to be honest I don't think she likes me." Jeonghan replied.