Just One Kiss ~Jun~

Just One Kiss

No Pov.

"Oppa! Over here!"

Hana waved her hand over to a figure waking towards her. The figure ran over with a bright smile and embraced her small figure.

"How's my beautiful girlfriend?"

Hana just smiled.

"I'm good Jun. How was yours?"

"Well now that I get to see you my day has been turned upside down!"

Hana sniffled a small laugh. They pulled away and intertwined their hands.

"Let's go meet the guys. They are waiting at the gate."

Hana pulls a her boyfriend a bit. Jun just smiles but it disappears. He stops. Hana looks at Jun with a confused face.

"Hana... Can we not hang out with them today?"

Hana's confusion disappeared and turned into a smirk, knowing the reason why.

"Why? You wanna cuddle today?"

Jun nodded shyly. But the. Hana shook her head 'No.'

"I wanna hang out with today!"

Jun pouts.

"Okay only if you give me a kiss." Jun retaliates.

Hana's face turned sour.

"No!"

Jun crosses his arms as a little kid would.

"Fine but I won't talk to you!"

Hana smirks and shrugs and walks off while shouting, "Fine by me! I'll go hang out with Wonwoo Oppa!"

Jun's eyes widened at the name. And he quickly walks behind her as they met up with his friends.

"AYO! Hana-sshi! What's up?"

"Nothing! What are going to do today?" Hana questioned.

"First, we are going to meet up with Wonwoo, Vernon, and Dino, and Jeonghan's crush at Cloud academy, and ask her to hang out."

Jeonghan's face turned red.

"No! S.Coups Hyung not today! Let's invite her when I look nicer!" Jeonghan pleaded.

Hana's mouth dropped.

"Jeonghan! You have a crush? With someone at Cloud Academy?! Ouuuuu do I know her?!"

"I hope not! It's Joshua's cousin from the states."

"Omo omo! It's Jewels!! Omo! That's so cute!"

Jeonghan's face flushed even more, if it was even possible. Hana walked over slightly nudged him.

"It's okay oppa, I approve!"

She smiled brightly. While this whole time, Jun stood watching as he glared at Jeonghan.

Mingyu realized and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hyung what's wrong?"

Jun just shook his head at the younger turning into his normal state. Jeonghan too, realized and quietly asked Hana what was wrong, and She told him.

"Shame, Hana." Jeonghan responded laughing and shaking his head.

They laughed and smiled until they made it over to the Cloud academy campus.

"Wonwoo-ah! Over here!"

Hana waved over at a tall, lean figure. He walked over.

"Aye, what's up Miss Hana-sshi?"