AWKAWARD MARRIAGE❤❤~MINHYUK (BTOB)~

The Awkward Couple

“Do you, Li Baozhi, take Lee Minhyuk as your lawfully wedded husband?”

I stared at him, uncomfortably avoiding eye contact.

“I… I… I do…”

“Then you may kiss the bride!” the priest smiled at us.

I looked up at my husband, who was also avoiding eye contact. Everyone around us were smiling and cheering, but I didn’t feel happy. I felt uncomfortable and awkward. What did he think? Is he really going to kiss me…? I have never even had my first kiss yet!!

Truthfully, our families had betrothed us for their businesses and now here we are, marriage and all. I never found out about it until a year ago when they brought me to the dinner to meet him and his parents, which was extremely awkward. I was upset. Does that mean…

I’ll never be able to experience actual love? Will I come to love him?

“I guess… I’ll…” he murmured, slowly leaning forward.

As he did, I felt my eyes widen and my cheeks turn red. Sure, we had known each other for a year. But we didn’t exactly “click” like other couples. We barely knew each other…

Before his lips could meet mine, I reflexively turned my cheek so that his lips brushed against my cheeks. They’re warm.

“Ooh, saving the lip action for the special night,” his friend whose name was Sungjae smirked.

“Classy.”

“Stop being a creep, Jae!” his friend Peniel shook his head.

I felt my face burning and looked down. But if I never got married to him… would I even get married? Who would marry such a girl like me? Clumsy, average looking, and brainy. Most guys don’t like girls like me.

“You ready to go?” he asked me, holding out his hand.

I looked down and nodded.

Even in this beautiful wedding gown we chose together, I was still doubting him. I mean… he’s supposed to be my husband… What should I do tonight? Were we supposed to… omo…

“We… are going to the party first, right?” I asked.

He nodded with a charming smile, which I had to admit, made my heart flutter a little.

“Yep, at the hotel in Jeju.”

“Okay…” I gave him a small smile.

We both walked down the aisle with everyone cheering and congratulating us. Our parents were exceptionally happy and it was a little creepy seeing our dads repetitively shaking each others hands with big fat smiles as if they had just won a lottery.

When we got outside, I realized that there were many stairs in the way of the limo, and I was in a wedding gown and heels. How. On. Earth. Am. I. Supposed. To. Get. Down. There.

… How did I get up in the first place??

“Need help?” Minhyuk asked.

I awkwardly shook my head.

“Nah, I’m… I’m good…”

“Okay. Let’s go, then,” he started walking down.

I nodded. “Right. Let’s… go…”

I took a small step, but then almost lost my balance and had a mini heart attack. What if I died on the day I was married?!

“Pabo…” I heard.