Uncle Pt.2 ~Bobby & Donghyuk (ft. IKon)

"I'm home! I'm so sorry, my meeting ran a little late, but here I am."

"Jieun, you're okay! My Jiwon Jr. Had fun anyways! Isn't that right?"

The boy looked up and smiled, nodding.

"Umma! Me and uncle Jiwon made pictures today! And uncle Hanbin bought me new clothes! And uncle Chanwoo came home with a cake for us to eat! Just for the fun of it!" The little boy exclaimed.

"So you're saying that you had enough fun without me?" Jieun asked, making an over exaggerated sad face.

"Ani..." The boy trailed off.

"Well get ready for bed okay?"

The boy shook his head.

"I'm not tired! Uncle Jiwon said that I can stay up!"

Jieun eyes snapped at her brother who was smiling sheepishly.

"I-I thought that it would be okay? Oh c'mon! Tomorrow is Saturday!" Bobby exclaimed, trying to stay out of an argument.

"Yah, we have to leave early tomorrow for our trip to Jeju. And we all know that he isn't going to wake up. He is 5, and if he sleeps at his bedtime then its healthier for him in the long run." Jieun reasoned.

"Oh it's the weekend though. Jiwon Jr. wants to stay up and play with his uncles."

"Please Umma?! Please?"

"Okay, okay. Only on weekends, you have two extra hours, that's it." Jieun compromised.

Both of the boys cheered as they went back to playing. The other boys joined in.

"I live with 8 children... Oh boy, what a life." Jieun smiled.

She walked to her room, and washed up from work, and school. She cleaned up the room, putting each toy and clothes away. Just then a knock was heard at the door.

"Jieun, I'm coming in!"

Jieun let her brother in. He called the door making sure everyone else was distracted. He closed the door, but the door creaked back open, leaving a small opened crack in the door.

"What is it?" Jieun asked folding her son's clothes.

"I just wanted to tell you, Jiwon is going to need a dad, you know that right?"

Jieun stopped. She looked at the clothes, then started folding again.

"I can't commit to that right now. I'm just finishing school, and besides, Jiwon has you and the other boys." Jieun stated.

"Yeah, but I think it will be better if he had an actual person to call dad or appa. He came home said because today was bring your dad to school day at school. He's five now, and he is starting to understand things better."

"I know. I understand but there's just no one okay? Who wants a woman who is a single mother at such a young age? You know how slim the chances are."

"What about Donghyuk?"

"Jiwon, you know better. It's not going to work. You all can't have that kind of news going around. It's been 7 years for your career and theirs. Also, what are the fans going to think? That's bad publicity. It's going to make all of you look bad. Especially you and Donghyuk. Besides, it wouldn't be right, if things didn't work out between me and Donghyuk, it would be bad for Jiwon. He would have his hopes  too high in chance for a dad, that wouldn't happen. And I'm sure Donghyuk wouldn't want to be a dad so fast." Jieun proclaimed.

It was what reality was for her. No matter how much she would love to have a father for her child with the man she loved from afar seemed all to fictional for her.

"Shouldn't I make that decision?"

Jieun looked up and saw Donghyuk standing in the doorway of the room.

"Donghyuk!" Jieun said in surprise.

"I wasn't planning this, but I'm out!" Bobby quickly walked out, making sure the door closed, locked behind him

"How long were you there, listening?" Jieun asked looking away.

"For most of it," Donghyuk replied walking closer.

"Why makes you think you can make such assumptions like that?"

"It's not right. It seems so wrong-"

"Wrong for you to love someone?"

"No, your career, everyone's career is on the line, if anything more comes from the both of us."

"Why would Bobby bring it up, if he didn't wish for it? So what if our career is on the line? It wouldn't change that I love you. I wouldn't even think twice if I could marry you right now. I wouldn't even think twice, if I ever got the chance to be with you for the rest of my life. My love for you costs more than all of the stars combined. I would never think twice if I could be the father of your child. That's how much I love you."

Jieun looked upon Donghyuk's face. She couldn't help as tears rolled down her cheeks. Donghyuk smiled wiping her tears, he then held her close.

"I don't deserve you." Jieun sniffled.

"No. No one deserves me but you." Donghyuk held her tighter.

"I love you," Donghyuk kissed the crown of her head.

"Umma!!!" The door swung open.

The two looked at the little boy.

"Never mind. Uncle Junhoe! Uncle Yunhyeong! Uncle Jiwon!" Jiwon quickly closed the door as fast as his small legs could take him.

The little boy's excitement could be heard through the hall. The two just looked back at one another, and smiled.

"Looks like we've gone too far now." Donghyuk stated, holding her, swinging her side to side.

Jieun just tiptoed up and pecked his lips.

"Yah! We have a child watching!" Junhoe shouted in the door way.

He stood with baby Jiwon holding his finger, his left hand cover the boy's eyes

"I told you I am going to get Donghyuk as my appa." Jiwon beamed, pulling on Junhoe's arm, jumping up and down.

The couple just let out a small laugh. Everything was going to be alright.

A/N:

Wow. Well then, I got in the feels today, and someone wanted a second part, so here it is! Hope you all enjoyed it! Also, if you want to read a one shot about your bias, then please comment down below! Want a specific oneshot then please message me the dets!

If you haven't already then find me on Instagram made for all you kpoppians! @nani_wattpadwriter I will be posting up about my life, kpop biases, kpop news, and extra things! Please also comment what you would like to see! I'm open to many questions, and willing to answer! Thanks for all the wonderful things you all do!

Follow
Comment
Vote
And request!