NIGHTMARE ♥ ~KWANGMIN~

Nightmares

Soul took one step backwards every time a person took a step towards her. She tried to step back, but she was at the end of the cliff. A person took a shot at her and Soul guarded herself with her hands. The arrow was close to her face but it stopped and Soul looked up. Her eyes were a bright bright blue. She saw the arrow right in front of we face. It had stopped because of Soul's powers had unleashed. She noticed and she controlled the arrow and shot the person with an easy shot. The other people shot their arrows and Soul stopped their arrows with a motion of her hand. She threw them back to the people. They all fell dead from the arrows. Only one archer stood. He hid behind a bush and stretched his arm to shoot his arrow. He aimed at Soul's heart, ready to kill his one and only love. He let go of his bow, letting it fly through the air. Soul felt something getting closer to her, she stopped it and hit it against a tree.she turned around seeing Kwangmin stand there. Soul stopped, her eyes turned into a brown color.

"Prince Kwangmin, why?" Soul cried, "why? Why did you try to kill me?" Kwangmin replied, "I hated you ever since I met you." He took his sword and stabbed Soul. Suddenly, Soul woke up. She was sweating and breathing hard. Kwangmin sat up next to Soul. "What's wrong? Did my little one have a nightmare?" Kwangmin said. Soul nodded and Kwangmin hugged her tight,"don't worry, I'm here."

"I was so scared," Soul started to cry. Kwangmin stroked her hair and comforted her. "You're still alive, Soul," Kwangmin said still stroking her hair, "I here for you, don't cry."

10 Minutes Later

Soul shook Kwangmin's shoulder,"I can't sleep."

Kwangmin moaned and hugged her to sleep and Soul smiled.

Next Morning

Kwangmin opened his eyes and Souls face was close to his. He stroked her hair,"Are you ok?"

Soul moaned,"I sleepy."

"Wake up, your nightmares are gone."

Soul opened her eyes slowly and saw his face.

She smiled and Kwangmin kissed her cheek.

~A/N~

BOYFRIEND!!! BIAS..........MINWOO!!!

So everytime a new group comes out I will tell my Biases......so yeah......