*NEWS* *NEWS*

Okay, I thought I posted this but I didn't...

L.JOE IS LEAVING 😭😭😭😭

MY HEART IS HURTING~

I'm so sad... I will miss him. I hope a company takes him. I hope the best for him!

Top Media, to be honest, has been only looking at certain people and since Niel's solo debut, niel has gotten so much attention. I like watching groups when that's how they debut because when solos start coming out, it's hard and gets more rare to see them with the group. I'm not hating on anyone or any idol. This is just my opinion. I've bee. Apart of the kpop family for almost all my life, so it's actually common to see groups that split ways after awhile, when a group mate gets a solo debut. There are some that succeed though! Like Shinee is holding strong, and SNSD kind of too. Kara kind of fell through when they came up with solos for an album, then members left when contracts came to an end. Kara came back very well with their new member, which I love her by the way. I just dislike how they left her. It kind of upsets me. Same with 2NE1, I realized that CL seemed more wrapped up in debuting in the U.S, that it kind of upsets me that they still aren't together. I know that the slip for them was the Park Bom drug scandal, and such, but it still upset me that CL did that. I'm not attacking anyone, just my observation. I said all of this because I feel Teentop, as a group, should've been given a comeback awhile back. They were like comeback after comeback, then it became like months and months. I know that Shinhwa's Andy is in charge, and he came back with Shinhwa, but you are also leading a whole company.

It's hard, guys... It's hard to sound like a B-word, but regardless I still love TeenTop and Shinhwa, L.Joe, and all of the other groups I mentioned and more! I promise I'm not trying to offend anyone, but this is just what I observed for being a long time kpop family member.

Positive waves to everyone!