Family of Three ~Heedo~

"Heedo!" Saebyul called out excitedly as she come through the door.

"What?!"Her do answered comfy from the kitchen table.

Saebyul flinched, like she got cut.

"Oppa, is everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Don't worry about it. What do you want?" He asked, not looking at her.

"Well, I was able to get tomorrow off so you and I can hang out! Now we can have a day-"

"I'm working,"Heedo interrupted.

"Oh. I thought you had the day-"

"I changed the day."

"I see... Well, that means I can give you a home cooked meal for when you come-"

"I'll be staying at the dorm. Working late, so I won't be home."

"Oh well. Will you at least wait for breakfast?"

"I don't know. Might not," Heedo answered getting up.

Saebyul just watched as Heedo walked off to the bedroom. Heedo did his nightly routine, while Saebyul sighed and washed the dishes and cleaned the house. She thought about what her friends been telling her.

"Gurl, I'm telling you. Heedo is not the same to you."

Saebyul say in her workplace's cafeteria. With her coworkers friends. They all sat on one of the round large tables. Her friend Hana was pointing her fork to Saebyul.

"Don't you think he is cheating? He's just so cold to you. You sure he was the same man who went on the unit to gain more popularity do he could make enough money for you and him to live better? Is he really the guy who makes a whole load of money now that provides for you and your kid? He doesn't seem like that guy from years ago, when you met him, and he's definitely not the same guy you married either. I bet he's cheating."

"Guys, there's no evidence that he is first off. Second, think he's been working too hard so he is just stressed. It happens. And third, l am sure he's just been stressed. It isn't too bad..."

Her friend to her right, Gaeul, slams her hands to the table.

"Saebyul! If a man is cold to your 24/7, and he is always so pissed off that isn't stress that's something else!"

"Well-"

"You need to get to the bottom of things," Eunhee said, sitting diagonal from her.

"No promises."

She walks into the room to find Heedo sitting on the bed.

"Heedo... Is everything okay? You've been kind of tense lately."

"Work."

"Well, nothing else?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Heedo, please don't-"

"Saebyul, stop!"

Saebyul flinches at the sound of his voice booming. She looks down.

"I'm sorry. I just want to make sure everything was okay. What's wrong with your wife asking if you're okay after all you have done?" Saebyul walks out to the livingroom and sits on the couch.

Soon falling asleep, Heedo comes out and sees her. Looking down his eyes begin to water.

"I'm sorry," he whispers as he carries her to the room.

Laying her down, he kisses her forehead. After putting her under the covers, he opens the closet. He grabs his bags, and suitcase. Making to the door, he stops upon small steps on the wood floor.