5 Years ~Zelo(ft.Jungkook)~

Stood in the lukewarm temperature room. Beads of sweat on the tips of his brow. The room filled with music as he stared at his own reflection. Arms resting on the mirror. It fogs as he heavily breathes. His clothes beginning to drench in sweat.

His frustration flows through out the room, radiating off of his body. Every staggering breath spews venom of anger. He quickly turns and shuts off the music. Grabbing his things, he swings the door forcefully.

"Wah!"

He looks to his right finding a girl right at the mist of the door. Her face dressed in shock. Her eyes bulged at her senior, as she bowed greeting him.

"Mian." With that he kept walking.

He walked out of the building to his car, driving back to the dorm.

"Yo, maknae. You okay?" Yongguk asked as the younger briskly walked past him.

"No, I messed up and am not feeling the mood to try the new song," he replied shutting his door.

"Did he know that he was suppose to meet someone? You told him right?" Daehyun asked the leader.

"Yeah, I think he forgot all about poor Lena." Yongguk replied.

"He'll figure out in a bit. He's just frustrated." Himchan claimed.

"I bet you 10 bucks he won't." Jongup bidded.

"You're so on!" Himchan smirked.

There was a good silence for a good half hour.

Soon the door of the maknae's room swung open with a frantic boy rushing with his things.

"I totally forgot about that trainee! Dang it!" He stated as he slipped on his shoes, and headed back to the company.

Jongup forcefully threw a 10 dollar bill at the older, as they watched the younger run out of the house.

He quickly walked into the building and to the practice room. Loud music played as he watched the girl from earlier danced, with sharp movements, all flowing into one another. Every step on beat. He walked in pausing the music.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"It's alright- oh!" The girl's face completely changed from when she was dancing.

"Sorry for earlier. I was not thinking right."

"No, no it's fine. It's hard as an idol."

"Let's get started."

He set his things down, as he walked up to the petite girl.

"What do you need help with?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was just told that I'm meeting you here. I got nothing else." The girl replied.

"Oh well, is there anything you need help with?" Zelo asked, trying to make it not as awkward as possible.

"Well, I have a dance competition coming up. I really want to win. I mean it is my third year, but that wouldn't be fair." The girl rambled for a bit.

"Why would it be? I'm your partner." Zelo set his things down and went to the stereo again.

"But doesn't that mean I'm kind of cheating? I'm using a celebrity."

"Now, let's see. You go to the entertainment academy. More than half of those students are trainees like you. It'll be fine. If they want to say anything, then they can come to me."

"Oh arresseo."

"Wait, I didn't get your name."

"Lena. Jeon Lena."