JUST WHAT? ~SEOKMIN(SEVENTEEN)~

"There I stood in front of the school gates. The bright balloons and stands everywhere.....it was just amazing!! There were even rides! hmm if I go on that one, and that one, then eat then buy something for NaNi, Faelyn, and our maknae, Eun Sol, then I should be back by ten to bring them back here for the fireworks at 10:30. I thought in my head. I sighed and did what I thought. but I never knew that everything would change."

-Flashback-

"Don't forget to meet here at 10, so we can see the first fireworks of the first festival of the school! Okay?!" NaNi imformed.

"NAE!" All her dongsaengs answered in unison. Then theu were all off. The school first festival is no joke to the students who went there. anyways background info...

There are 4 new girls in the entertainment trainee academy. They were the talk of the school because these new trainees were no joke at all. They were very talented, they had the looks, dance, voices, and the passion to strive for their dream. Anyways these girls weren't what eveyone thought they were.

The leader, NaNi, was the ice bubble/ice princess/the most charismatic bubbly female student you will meet.

The maknae, EunSol, she's is the smily  cutie tat guys would hate to miss....but don't get her mad, cause she is the black and white princess.

Next, is the 2nd maknae, Faelyn, the empty minded, kind, silent killer. Never know what might happen when she is around.

The next one is our main target, Yun Rin. The one that caught the dear Seokmin kingka's eyes. Some how he was interested in her maze of personality.

-"story tellers"-

"Ummm Soonyoung oppa......you're narrating wrong.....I should do it." EunSol said.

"Awe....I was doing so good..." He replied in defeat.

" anyways, back to the story!" NaNi said.

-back to story-

Yun Rin was walking fast to the Farris wheel, but was stopped by the conductor.....

"Sorry miss but this is a two seater ride.....I'm sorry"

" Oh um, okay." she was ready to finish...

"Hey there you are. You could've told me that you wanted to go on here instead of running off. You got me worried, jagi!"

She looked behind to find the school's class clown kingka, Seokmin. he winked at her.

"uh.....okay...." she answered akawardly.

From then, they talked and laughed. then she looked at her watch.

"Omo! NaNi is gonna get at me if I don't meet them now!" Yun Rin

"But...I thought...." Seokmin tried to tell her. Tell her that he liked her, no scratch that he LOVED her.

"um nevermind just....um take it this way." then he pecked her lips.

She stared with wide eyes at the love action that has just been done.

"Well better get going....I don't want NaNi to interrogate you, so laters." he said walking off slowly....

then he felt arms wrapped around his waist...

"Its okay if she does cause I'll tell her that I was with my Oppa." She smiled her cute eye smile.

-back to the "story tellers"

"Then they will stop asking us to get them together." JongHan said.

Everyone nodded or responded in agreement.

"I know....its really annoying how they seem so dense....to each other." NaNi said.

"Well you were too!" Hansol retorted.

"Have you seen yourself Oppa...." she said fading at the end.....she had big eyes.....

"What is it angel?" Hansol asked as they all turned to see the sight of Seokmin and Yun Rin holding hands?!

"Awe, noona beat us to it!" Dong Jin said.....JunHui covered the maknae's mouth...JunHui smiled a akaward smile........

Everyone groaned in stress.

"Bwo? what's wrong?" Yun Rin asked.

"Just.....nothing....." SoonYoung replied.......

"all that work for nothing!!" Faelyn shouted," This thing took half of an hour of my nap time!!" she shouted so more.

"Just what exactly happened?" Seokmin asked.

"nothing~" NaNi lied while moving in a position to cuddle with Hansol.

"Whatever! anyways let me tell you how this happened!" YunRin said. as the couple told the story.....EunSol's eyes grew big....

"What?! it happened before we initiated it..." NaNi said in and upset tone.

"It's okay angel....ours happened like this too remember?" Hansol comforted her.

"yea..." she replied.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yun Rin and Seokmin asked in unison.