Sailing Ship? ~Jeonghan and SinB~

That one day each year where pranks are more apparent than ever. April 1st. April Fools Day. The one day a year where all of the Seventeen members and Gfriend members avoid one member in each of their groups for one whole week. SinB and Jeonghan are inseparable this day all because of one thing they love to do. Prank. Pranking one another has been a big thing in their friendship that always kept them together.

"Yah!"

"Mianhae Oppa. I couldn't resist," SinB laughs.

SinB watches as Jeonghan scrunches his face.

"What's in my water?"

"Apple cider vinegar. Its good for you,"SinB responds with a playful smile.

"Well it definitely doesn't taste all that good,"Jeonghan retorts coughing.

"Oppa, they others are waiting for you. Ah, Eunbi. Annyeong!" The girl greets from the door.

"Yo little cuz, drink this."

"No way. I will never take water, or and drink from either one of you in a situation like this. Hurry up. We'll need to leave," the girl heads out.

"Junghee is a smart girl. I like her. Aren't we the same age? I wanna be friends," SinB states.

"No. No brain washing the actual angel we got. Junghee doesn't need a brainwasher," Jeonghan retorts throwing the water bottle back in Sinb's direction.

"Yah! Don't hit a girl!" SinB laughs.

Jeonghan leaves the room, smiling. Vernon walks up.

"Having fun with Eunbi? Are you going to ask that girl you've been talking to?" Vernon asks.

"Yes and no."

Vernon shook his head.

"What? We haven't even met one another. We just talk over the internet. What makes you think that once we meet she would date an idol? All of the hardship in being a relationship with an idol that isn't easy to tell someone. Plus, what if, and I do doubt, she is a crazy person like do you understand?"

"You're online dating? Vernon, why are you talking to girls? Aren't you dating Kina?" Junghee's eyes bulge," Are you cheating on Ara?! Imma tell her!"

"Yah! He's talking about me, child. Be an angel and get my book bag from the waiting room.I forgot it," Jeonghan smiles.

Junghee sighs and cringes her face.

"Fine- WAIT! WHO ARE YOU ONLINE DATING?! Can I meet her?!" Junghee jumps up and down.

"Junghee. My bag," Jeonghan redirects.

"Oh right! Oppa, you have a lot to explain back at the dorms. Okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up. I think we are leaving very soon," Jeonghan just smiles.

Vernon shakes his head.

"I'm going to Ara's dorm with Junghee and Dino later. Wanna come? It is game night," Vernon asks.

"Nah. I'll pass. She's off tonight, so-"

"Okay okay. Go for it man," Vernon laughs.

-Later on that Day-

(A/N: * means Jeonghan, + means online girl)

+Hey! How's your day? How was the concert?"

*The concert was great and talking with you is the cherry on top of my day.

+Don't be so cheesy!

*You know you love it!

+You're right. You're right.