Thank you pt.2 ~LUHAN~

"Annyosayo NaNi inmida!"

*Cheering*

"NaNi-shi, first off what is your song "Thank you" mean?"

"Well, I was thinking about an experience I had. It's about two people who loved each other, but there was many things that have blocked them from being with each other."

"Ooh. May I ask what is the exact story to this #1 hit song on various charts?"

"Ah~ well I prefer not to talk about it, but the song is the story if it is closely listened to."

"Well, may you sing the part that touched you the most?"

"Of course!"

There are many things that you have done

And I am thankful

But I am not able

Not perfect to be by your side~

I want to thank you for even loving me

And I will always love you~

"Nae~"

"Wah~ that was beautiful!"

*clapping*

~Time Skip~

After the interview, NaNi was rushed into her van to be transported to the airport.

NaNi has been debuted in SM Ent. In 2016 to cover up the kpop downfall in 2014. But she wasn't treated like a cover up but she was ranked 2nd behind Boa for top female in Asia. She had the 4th biggest fan club in the world, but NaNi had some secrets and when she debuted with her debut album, 'love story' which was an album with her original songs that she had written about different kinds of love.

But what she didn't know was where her fate was gonna take her...

-NaNi POV.-

Well, another variety show. Happy Camp, but it's hard to be in China. Its been almost two years, since then...*sigh* I miss him. Before I was perfect for him, he left...he left me...

"We have done an interview with NaNi, and this is her message to everyone and some unanswered questions are finally answered." *showing the screen*

~video~

('+' question caption)

+how does it feel to be one of the most popular kpop stars in history and one of the youngest?+

"Well, it felt amazing! I thought since I was a "cover up" artist I wouldn't be accepted into the world. I am happy and surprised cause I'm also not Chinese or Korean or Japanese, or Thai, but I'm here in Korea and doing something that I'm proud of."

+Is there any new news that you can leak?+

"Nope! *laughs* I wish I could leak something but I want to surprise everyone!"

+What is the hardest thing to be a solo artist at a pretty young age?+

"*laughs uneasy* it's very lonely...to be honest. I live by myself, cook, sleep, drive, practice, wake up, and basically do everything by myself...well my older company mates come and visit me sometimes but not often. I miss my family a lot... I can't call my family cause they live in a different time zone, so I can only text them and hope that they can read it..."

+As a solo artist, do you read your reviews?+

"Of course, a lot of them are nice, but I do have to admit, there also a lot of harsh ones...like...*fans face* haha, like recently there have been comments like, "She sucks! I want our Oppas back [referring to EXO]" "I honestly think she isn't that good! She's over rated and she is just a cover up!" And there are even harsh comments like threats and such...I can't stop them and it's hard to control them. My sunbaes tell me that its normal for those comments to appear... And I also have to think that I have 4x as many people who support me that I am thankful for. *smile*"