Toes Dipped First ~Jisung(NCT Dream)

Jisung walked in the halls of the building as normal. He waved to his seniors, and smiled at his group who was waiting for him in the practice room.

"You're here!" Renjun smiled.

Jisung nodded.

The door opened behind them, revealing their choreographer.

"Morning boys!" Their choreographer hummed.

"Morning!" They responded.

"I have an awesome treat for you guys. My new young friend will be coming in and will be help me and you all with your new choreo. Her name is NaNi. She is around your ages but I expect the respect that you have for me to her. She's amazing. She's from-"

"THE T.W.I.S.S GROUP! OH MY THEY ARE YOUTUBE FAMOUS!" Jeno exclaimed.

"I can't believe it!" Haechan roared.

The door opened and a head poked in.

"Is this the the right room-"

"It's NaNi!" ChenLe whispered loudly.

"Come in, NaNi."

NaNi walked in slowly bowing to the group of boys.

"You should introduce yourself," their choreographer stated.

"Right," she smiled," Annyeong! Nanun NaNi-inmida. It's an honor to be working with you all."

ChenLe raised his hand.

"Yes?"

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm older than Mark, if that says anything."

"Oh," ChenLe reacted.

"Aw, she's older." Jeno stated.

"Sorry?" NaNi apologized confused.

"Well I'll leave you to it," their choreographer left.

"So, let's get started!" NaNi set her things down.

She walked up to the front. They all gave hard effort. They huffed heavy breaths and sweat beaded on their foreheads over and over. Day after days later flew, and they all fell to the ground at the end of the 2 weeks.

"Well, that was not easy. Not at all," Haechan stated.

Everyone else nodded.

"Hey, you all drink so more water. If there isn't anymore I'll go to the lounge and grabs some for ya," NaNi said as she fixed the stereo system in the corner.

"Is she not tired?" Renjun asked, surprised at the instructor.

"She probably has great stamina. She's a performer too. Also, she's use to this dance since she choreographed it," Mark answered, he looked at Jisung who was up and running through the choreography.

"Jisung, you good?" Jaemin asked.

"No, I can't get it right. Its not right," Jisung groaned.

NaNi listened in as she fixed and rested up, not looking away from her things.

"NaNi-nim has been really harsh with me. I'm not tight enough on my turns, I turn my arms wrong, or I'm stepping wrong. We only have a few weeks before the comeback date isn't far. I have to get it right," Jisung stated.

NaNi walked over. She smiled.

"Guys, practice has ended, you have all perfected the choreography. Since you all have perfected that, meet me in front of Lotte World tomorrow morning. The other training class will be there as well. We meet at 8," NaNi announced.