Restart ~Minhyuk~

"How could you do this?!" Hyangsuk shouted.

"I'm doing what is right!"

"Oppa, you don't have any right to say anything! It's my life!"

"I am your guardian!"

"Hyunsik! Do you even know who he is?! That's Minhyuk! He's Lee Minhyuk, and the most evil guy out there. You said it yourself that his family and ours are enemies! He stole my grades from my math homework in the 10th grade! You arranged us for a deal!" Hyangsuk walked around the home office.

"It is what mom and dad arranged! Just like how I got married they've arranged this before they went to the England for the new branch! It is now my job to care for you! Now this is what is happening and it is final!" Hyungsik slammed his things on his desk.

"At least your wife was someone you loved! Now I'll never get the chance at it," Hyangsuk retorted as she left the study.

-Next Day-

Hyangsuk walked through the front doors of the school, and there she saw every group of kids that she could name of. Hyangsuk rolled her eyes as she walked to class. Whispers and chatter began. All the wanted now was to hide in her closet and die. Now everyone knows...

-1 Year Later-

Hyangsuk woke up to rumbling outside her door. She got scared. She turned on her lamp and put on one of her robes. She opened her door to see that Minhyuk's door was also opened. She peeked inside. She rolled her eyes. She should've known.

"Wait, Oppa. Who's that?" Minhyuk looks to see Hyangsuk.

"That is no one you need to care about," Minhyuk responded as they went back to what they were doing.

Hyangsuk just closed her door. She went and sat on her bed. She sighed, and go back up to take off her robe. She headed back to her slumber.

The next morning was normal, as always. Her and Minhyuk had breakfast in silence. They did their morning things and drove to work together. Then, went their separate ways. Sadly, wasn't far enough for Hyangsuk.

"May I speak to Mr. Lee Minhyuk?"

Hyangsuk looked up to see a woman. Dressed professional but seductive.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No, I was told that I would be let in. Am I not listed?" The woman asked arrogantly.

"Well no. My husband doesn't tell me if his extra-marital activities with other women. I'm sorry if that disappointed you, I'm sure he has other plans right now." Hyangsuk just smiled.

"Excuse me?"

"Mr. Lee Minhyuk and I have a shareholders meeting, so unless you are here for business I am asking you to leave." Hyangsuk stands up grabbing her things.

She starts to Minhyuk's office.

"Rude girl!" The woman pulls her back to the ground.

Hyangsuk is found on the ground. Minhyuk and Hyunsik walks out.

"What is going on here?" Hyungsik demands for an answer.

Minhyuk walks over to the woman after helping Hyangsuk off the floor.

"You. Tell me why my wife is on the floor?" Minhyuk growled.

"She was rude-"

"I'm sure she had a reason to be. Now if you don't see yourself out, I'll have security come to escort you for compliance." Minhyuk retorted.