Before the Real Fairytale Ending ~Hoshi~

Once long ago humans lived in peace and hope, until humans saw the truth behind all of human power. They became angered and jealous of one another. The more selfish and more greed they grew into animals more than animals themselves. They slaughtered one another for sport. There was only one hope that the world had left. Rumors went around that a girl that possessed a power. Rumors that said a fallen being from heaven was here on the earth, and those with true greed were going to take what ever it took to get ahold of her.

"Y/N! Over here!!"

"Nae?"

Y/N walked over to the voice.

"Look here."

Y/N saw the creature and cautiously touched the animal.

"What is it?"

She smiled up to the figure.

"It's a called a puppy."

"Waah... It's so soft! Where did you find it?"

"It was right by the house."

"Soonyoung oppa, are we going to keep it?"

"Do you want to?"

"Nae! It's so cute!"

"We'll come on let's go back into the house."

"Okay, come on Hoshi!"

"Hoshi?"

"Nae. It's eyes are so pretty!"

Y/N intertwined her hand with Soonyoung. She just smiled while holding her puppy in her other hand.

As they were in the house, the heard motors outside.

"Oppa... What's that?"

Y/N looked concerned as her puppy barked. Soonyoung got up quickly as he grabbed his blade and took Y/N's hand. He pulled her down into the basement. He opened a small hidden door.

"Stay here!" Soonyoung whispered.

I cannot lose her. I have to protect her.

Soonyoung locked the basement door with a seal he was taught as a guardian. And walked into the living where everything was trashed. There stood a girl and four boys. All too similar.

"Where's the girl?"

"She's not going with you, Jeane."

"If that's how you want it, then okay."

The girl swiftly gave a gesture to signal an attack. The boys all took out their blades ready to attack. All Soonyoung did was take out his blade, as it was fully shown, the boys stopped and stared as the dark black and grey grew electric currents flowing around it.

"Jeane, he has a guardian sword. He's a in a diamond three to ten level." One of the boys pointed out the obvious.

"Well then it looks like I'll do the honors."

The girl walked forward and pulled her blades out. Soonyoung just watched as her twin blades glowed in a dark shadow.

"Soonyoung... I didn't want to do this."

"I did. Your a selfish human being. Your killings are everywhere. Your sword is drenched in blood. Besides, that isn't even your sword. You stole it."

"So? I deserved this sword. I was the best in the class. And I will prove to be the best now."

"No. You weren't the best, and you know it. Your lies of possessing a dark magic-"

"Soonyoung, I suggest you win if you really want to talk."