When I Like You ~Younghoon~

Okay, so I really like this girl. I mean like I really like her. She might be in high school but it's her last year. She comes to my tutor lessons at entertainment academy where I volunteer at. She works really hard too. She's in my acting class and modeling class. She has mid-length hair and really nice fashion sense but I think that's her sister doing that part but still. Being just a few years like two of three isn't bad right? Just a few.

"Annyeong Sunbae!"

There she is.

"A-annyeong Jeon Sori-sshi."

Stupid. Don't stutter-she looks really pretty today. Well she looks pretty everyday-

"Yo, Younghoon. Staff meeting in 5 before class."

"Okay, Sangyeon hyung."

Oh she's sitting in the front today...oh right, meeting.

-Right Before the Meeting Starts-

"Younghoon, you will be teaching today's lesson on acting strategies for the first session. Second session of your modeling class, Jeon SoHui will be coming in to give insight and tips on how to pick clothes and what is a good fashion deal and not."

"Isn't that student Jeon Sori's older sister?"

No dip genius. Just ask her out already. I swear Jacob, you are so obvious that it's killing each one of our souls.

"Yes, and a famous fashion coordinator and blogger. Jacob, you will be teaching class today Mr. Han Junhyun is not able to make it today. Also, you will be annoucing the busking activity to the class. Students Ju Hakyeon, Son Eric, Kim Sunwoo, Han Sumi, Ko Doori, and Heo Hyunjoon will be competing in the regional Co-Ed Entertainment Academy contest. Remind students to support and attend, everyone. Also, the fashion fall fest is coming up, so Younghoon, Hyungjae, and Haeki. You all will be co-coordinating with the students. The rest of you, please keep to schedule and remind the students of our house keeping rules. Dismissed," the headmaster up and left.

Great ready to leave.

"Hey, Younghoon!"

He's gonna ask to hang out for my modeling class, second session.

"Yes?"

"Can I hang out on your class after I'm done with my session?"

"Why don't you just ask her already?"

Seriously.

"Well, I don't know if she's single for one. Second, she might not even like me."

"Well, what happened to being able to make a girl's heart throb for you."

"Yah, don't get me started. Her sister is single and I see you make oogling eyes at her."

I should've said nothing. Great. Find a comeback.

"Well, I can't date my student."

Lame, Younghoon. Lame.

"Well, she's in her last semester."

Caught...

"Still."

"You gonna pick her for the fashion fall fest?"

"Maybe."

How does this boy know?

"Well, I'll see you later dude."

He just seriously needs to ask her out. Never know Jeon SoHui might actually him. Oh look, she's still sitting in the front.

"Alright class, let's get started. Page 42, starting with chapter 4 for acting strategies. Mrs. Ki will be in for second session. Bare with me for 30 minutes."

Smile. Remember to smile.

Teaching throughout the class, Younghoon took glances at Sori. She smiled throughout the class, making him nervous. After acting class, he called Sori to stay for a bit.

"Yes, sunbae?"

"I'd like to know if you can be on the Fashion Fall Fest commitee and be a model for the show. You are one of the few students who are of seniority."

She's smiling. Good thing?

"Yeah, that would be awesome! Thank you, sunbae."

Dead.

"No problem. I'll see you for model class."

"Nae!"

She walked out.

Younghoon mentally danced.

After class that afternoon, Younghoon was packing up some supplies from class as he saw Jacob and SoHui talking.

Is he gonna ask her?

"Hey, Sunbae."

Crap, she scared me!

"Sori-sshi is everything okay?"

"Well, yes. Is Jacob sunbae going to ask out my sister?"

"I don't know. I don't think so."

"Sunbae?"

"Nae, Sori-sshi?"

"I have something to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you won't be weirded out."

"Okay."

"Since I am in my last semester, do you think that I could have your number?"

Wait. What? She asked what?

"Well, I was just wondering. I mean if you don't want to then you don't have to. If it's too weird for you then-"

"Want to go for a coffee when I'm done? I'll take you home afterwards."

Wow. She looks surprised. Was I too forward?

"I'll tell my sister," She smiles.

"Great. I'll be done in 10."

She nods and blushes as she walks to her sister.

Finally.