SLEEPING ROCK ♥ ~L (myungsoo)

Sleeping Rock

"I promise I'll be home," Yun Mi said.

"You better," L said in his aegyo voice.

"Bye~" Yun Mi hung up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yun Mi came home at twelve o'clock, she put her slippers on. She entered the room and saw L fast asleep. "Aish, he always falls asleep at nine," Yun Mi said. She got into pajamas and pinched L's cheek. All he did was roll over. Yun Mi huffed,"you deep sleeper." Next, she tried to jump on him. That didn't work. She pushed him off the bed and he fell over and onto the floor. He grabbed the blanket and cuddled with it on the floor. Yun Mi scratched her head. She got off the bed and kicked him. He grunted and was still asleep. Yun Mi pouted. She hit him with a hard book lightly. Then she slapped him. He was still asleep. She was about to hit him with a pillow, but L grabbed the pillow. "What are you doing?" He moaned. 

"Nothing..." Yun Mi lied. 

"You sure?"

"Yeah...."

"Yunnie."

"I was trying to wake you up, but you wouldn't so I tried pinching your cheek. You wake up, so then I tried jumping on you, but that didn't work. So I pushed you pushed you and you fell on the floor. Next I kicked you, that didn't work either. I slapped you and hit you with a book lightly, but those didn't work. And then I tried to hit you with a pillow."

"Bad girl."

"Sorry..."

"You're so cute!"

"I'm tired."

"You have a punishment."

"What?"

"You sleep on the floor."

"No!!!!!!!"

"I disagree with your no."

"Meanie!!!!!!!"

"You can go sleep on the couch. Go now.... bye!"

"Oppa!"

"Bye."

"Myungsoo!!!!!!"

"Stop yelling, I'm trying to sleep."

"Fine!" Yun Mi stomped out the door and into the living room. Then she fell asleep. L came in and saw her asleep. He carried her to the bed bridal style. L got on the other side of the bed. He hugged Yun Mi, "Goodnight beauty." He kissed her head and fell asleep.