RAINSOUND ♥ ~DAEHYUN~

Rain Sound

"_____, just listen to me," Daehyun tried to say, but you ignored his voice and kept packing. "I want you to listen,"you say in an angered voice,"I won't let my boyfriend fall in love with a other girl while I'm still their girlfriend."

"_____, that was Zelo's girlfriend, not mine. My love is you," Daehyun said.

"I'm still leaving. I can't trust you anymore."

"Why not?"

"You were with another girl. Seriously, think, if a guy likes a girl behind his 'one and only love'," You started to say using quotation marks on one and only,"he lies to make her still in love with him. I'm not stupid Daehyun."

"You know I wouldn't lie. I'm not that type of guy!"

"Whatever." You walked around him and went out the door. His hands dropped. You walked out proud, but when he closed the door, you sulked. You always acted like he was the girl, bossing him around, messing with him, etc.

Daehyun sat against the door and then it started to rain. He thought and started to write and song.

9 Months Later

You were sitting at your TV and then you saw B.A.P singing a song called "Rain Sound." You saw Daehyun and listened to the song. You then turned off your TV and took your jacket. You put on your outfit and ran outside.

At The Park

"Yah, Daehyun hyung, we did good," Jongup said.

"Hey, let's go celebrate with some good dinner!" Zelo said.

"I'll catch up later," Daehyun said.

"O-ok hyung," Zelo said. They left and Daehyun walked in the park for a while. You looked up and saw Daehyun walking towards you. You froze. Daehyun looked up and saw you, he flashed a smile. You guys walked towards each other slowly. You guys were right in front of each other. He smiled at you again and you smiled and blushed while looking down. "Do you want to start over?" Daehyun said.

"Yea, I like the sound of that," you smiled. Daehyun hugged you and you let him hug you tight. He let go of the embrace and kissed your forehead.

"I don't want to hear the rain's sound, I wanna hear you call my name," Daehyun said. You nodded and hugged him again and you smiled.

~A/N~

YAY! BAP oneshot! :D But ZELO is my Love!!! lol O0O ageyo!!!