Children ~Jimin (BTS)~

"Jimin oppa!"

Jimin turned to the girl, and smiled.

"Lena, I thought that you were with Samantha."

"I was but I left to come back here because I forgot my bag. By the way, how come it is that you two are dating but you both never talk?" Lena said while grabbing her bag off the floor.

"Well... What am I suppose to say?" Jimin asked, having his hands up.

"Take her on a date. Hang out with one another. Do something other than sitting. You both use to talk so much and now that you both are finally together, you guys don't even talk." Lena pointed out.

"Hey, at least we aren't like how you and Junhong hyung are like. You two were never in a relationship and now you don't even talk."

"That's because he got a girlfriend. Different story, bro," Lena said walking out but she stopped at the doorway," oh yeah, don't forget that the Idol Cafe is having a stage night. You and Samantha are both signed up for open night."

Jimin mentally face palmed himself.

"I completely forgot all about it!"

Lena left as Jimin quickly grabbed his things walking with Lena back to her dorm to find Samantha.

"Samantha? We- uh- have to practice for the open mic." Jimin said walking in, to the dorm.

Samantha stood up with her mouth agape.

"Oh well, let's go to my room and we can go look for songs and practice."

They both walked to the room. Hyemi smiled and sniffled a laugh.

"Well played, maknae."

Lena just smiled.

"Jungkook forced me. If I didn't, I wouldn't get to get my license, and I really want to drive." Lena shrugged.

"So sly. What's going to happen when they figure out that it's going to be for our first busking performance?"

"Jungkook better take care of it. I am not, in no shape or form, getting in trouble for any of that." Lena stated, she walked to her room as her phone rang.

The couple was sitting at Samantha's computer, looking at songs. Well, at least Samantha was. Jimin on the other hand was staring at her face. Her pale skin, round chestnut colored eyes, and thin curled lips. He just smiled.

"Oppa, what about this-" Samantha started but was interrupted by her boyfriend's lips.

She kissed back, and they pulled apart.

"What was that for?" Samantha smiled.

"Because you're beautiful." Jimin just simply replied.

"When are we going to tell them?" Samantha asked.

"Tell them- oh. Uh, let's not." Jimin replied.

"Well, they have to know because when they figure out. I don't think that it would be pretty." Samantha  said.

"It's our relationship, they don't need to know everything that happens. Plus, Lena is way too innocent. Jungkook and Taehyung may kill me if she's in the room when we say. Why do we have to anyways?"

"I don't like keeping secrets, plus it's okay. We are dating. It's not like I got pregnant from it. We did nothing wrong. Plus, they are going to have to know that we are planning to live with one another." Samantha explained.

"I know, but if we tell them that we did that, and we plan to live with one another. Oh man, poor Lena." Jimin said playfully.

"Well, let's find a song, then we can tell them," Samantha compromised.