HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE ♥-PENIEL-

-Zeey POV.-

*sigh* Today is so stressful! And I'm at work on a special day. MY BIRTHDAY!! *sigh* So sad. Oh well at least I get to see my best friend/crush! Look at my watch, make sure that I'm not late....Oh NO I'M LATE......AGAIN!! Cube is so gonna fire me! Well time to run up the stairs!!

-In the practice room (no one POV.)-

"Where is she?" Eunkwang asked.
"I don't know...ask Sungjae" Hyunsik replied.
"Don't even ask cause I don't know either!!!" The maknae said from the other side of the room.

/SMACK/

"Ouchy!!" BTOB turned around to see their new trainee rubbing her forehead.
"Omo, are you okay?" Minhyuk asked.
"Yea I'm fine." Zeey said, "Sorry, I'm late but I brought you guys lunch!"
"Yay! Food!!!" Illhoon shouted running like a little kid towards the girl.
"Chill lil' bro, I'm first!" Peniel said, "Thanks Zeey! ^^" he flashed a smile.
"N-no problem!" She blushed. 'Ugh stupid! Don't stutter!! Ugh *mental face palm*'

-Peniel POV.-

Awe she is so cute!! "I wish I could-"

"Could what, hyung?" Illhoon asked.

Darn it! Stupid Peniel!! Can't do this now!!

"Uh, I wish I could...um... Eat your meat!!" I said, covering up my "mind talk"
"Don't you dare hyung! This is M-I-N-E!!!" The kid responded.
"Hey you can spell in English!!" Zeey said.

*silence*

Everyone bursted out laughing.

"Nice one Zeey!" I complimented her comment.
"T-thanks!" She blushed. Hehe she blushed!!! She likes me! Yay! Then I gave a victory sign with my fingers.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to our Zeey~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~~~~~" we all sang to her!

"Make a wish or I will!" Eunkwang impatiently said, "I don't want wax on the cake!"

She blew out the candles. *sigh* Now it's present time! Oh no why am I so happy?! Oh yea present is the best!! But this is so nerve wrecking!

She got a new pair of sneakers from Illhoon and Sungjae, new headphones from Hyunsik, and an original sound track from the old line of guys. Hahaha old.....oh no it's my turn!!!

"Um Peniel it's your turn!!" Changsub shook me.
"Oh yea" I answered. I gave her a box.
"You gave her bubble tea?" Sungjae asked with the what-is-the-wrong-with-you additude.
"No, it's a c-d, and a bow" She answered. For me... What an angel.

I took the c-d and put it in the laptop player. Then I rapped her my original rap piece.
(A/N: I wanted to think of something cool but um my juices weren't flowing the right way....so sorry...)
Then I got the bow and un taped and put it on my head.

"I'm your real present, accept me!!!" I said it!!!! I finally said it!!!
"I-uh-yes! I will!" Did Zeey just say yes? Yay!

I then got up and gave her a hug.

"Happy birthday love!" I said.

-both POVS.-

And I said

"Thank yebo!"

"And that's how I asked her out." Peniel said nodding his head.

"Yep cute right?!" Zeey asked

-A/N-

WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEEY!! And also thank your friend, Teeqah!
This was fun! Haha! ^^