Never Gonna Let You Go❤❤~HANSOL~

-Boomie POV.-

Wah! Such a beautiful day! I'm walking to school in the nice fall leaves of many colors falling to my feet. Today is going to be special! I just know it! (∩_∩)

Thud

"oh! mianhae! let me help you!"

Awe ottokae! I just ran into a boy and my homework is flying everywhere!

"uh here's your math homework...oh do you go to the Pledis Academy?"

Make Eye contact Boomie! Ah~ I'm such a Pabo!

*looks up*

"ah...nae...I do..."

Omo! He is so cute!! brown haired, He's from abroad....I think....

"Oh yay! Can I walk with you to the school? I knida just moved here."

"Uh sure! Kaja!"

awe he is so adorable!!!

-No one POV.-

"So what's your name?" The boy asked.

"I'm Boomie, and yours?"

"I'm Jisoo. My friend and I just moved from America. But he left without me this morning, so here I am."

"Ah~ arresso. So what did you audition as? singer? dancer? rapper? lyricist?"

"Singer. how about you? you look like a lyricist."

"Wah~ you're right! I'm a song writer!" Boomie exclaimed.

Jisoo and Boomie finally got to the school gates and parted their ways...Jisoo to the office and Boomie to English Language.

-Lecture Boomie's POV.-

"okay now, Today we have new ranks! So class, there is a seat change...due to not only the new ranks but new students as well." Miss.Hyun announced.

*Sigh* bye bye seat I love and owned...

"Uh hem...I think that I sit next to you...you're Boomie right?"

*lifts head* O-M-O this new student is...really cute...hes iced I think...

"Ah~ nae, and you are?"

"I'm Chwe Hansol...I'm new with a few friends of mine."

He voice is like....wait a minute....Chwe Hansol....I heard of that before....Come on! look through every memory file I have you stupid brain! ugh! Imma find out later.

Brinnnngg!!!

free time!!

Yes! finally! here I come music room! and lunch...hehe

*packing up*

"um..hey can you show me where the court yard is? my friends are waiting for me there..."

Wait is he asking me?

"er...of course!"

"Great let's go!"

-Time skip-

Wow...he seems really nice....and adorable!

"Well here we-"

"Oh! Boomie-ah! over here!"

Who in the unicorn horns is that? *looks up*

"omo! Annyo! Jisoo right? I'm positive that I'm right...right?"

ugh I'm so stupid...

"Haha yeah and I guess u met my friend, Hansol already... but these are the rest of the guys. Seunggwan, SeungCheol, Chan, Doyoon, Seokmin, Soonyoung, JunHui, JunHan, Ming Ming, Mingyu, WonWoo, JiHoon, and our guy maknae, DongJin."