Everything's Going to be Okay ~Taehyung(v)~

She stood trapped. It was her against them. Them against her. She never understood why, but that's just how it was.

"Why are you even here? Are you even sane to hear what I have to say? An ugly girl like you should just leave. Your eyes are so mutated. I don't get why you're even here."

She just stood there. Her eyes turning red-violet.

"Yah, answer me."

She didn't answer.

"You dumb girl. This is why you don't have any friends. You're so ugly. Why are your eyes so weird? You should get them checked out."

She got up with her things and with a wave of her finger the room turned dark. All the students, murmured and the girls squealed at the surprised darkness. Once the lights where on, she was gone.

"Ugh that girl! I swear she's cursed!"

"You think that she did that?"

"Well why wouldn't it be? She's a witch."

"What's even her name?"

"BiYu."

BiYu walked out of the school. She sighed as she reached home.

"Hey, BiYu. How was school?" Her cousin asked.

She didn't answer she just kept walking. She sat on her bed. She huffed.

"Yah, BiYu," her cousin called, as as he walked into her room.

"Nae?" She answered.

"Do you want to switch academies?"  He sat on her desk chair.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I found a great academy and university in the city of Seoul for gifted students like us. I think it'll be nice. We can go to school together."

BiYu stood up.

"Yes! Please!" She answered excitingly.

"No need to ask twice."

She hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Namjoon, you're the best!"

"Anything for my cousin."

And that's how this love story started. Its been now two full years. The school was a four year school. BiYu was now a second year and Namjoon was a fourth year. BiYu hung around Namjoon and his friends a lot. She didn't really have any of her own friends but the guys accepted her as their own little sister.

"BiYu, tell me I'm handsome."

"Jin oppa, you're handsome," she answered the older.

"See, she loves me!" Jin exclaimed out in the lunchroom.

Then a few girls walked up.

"Oppa~"

BiYu and Jungkook faked a throw up.

"Go away," Suga commanded.

"But oppa~ I'm sorry for hurting your feelings," the girl apologized.

"What feelings?" Suga asked mockingly.

"Why don't you just leave? You ask him everyday, and he says no. Don't be delusional." Jungkook stated.

The girl pointed to BiYu.

"This is all your fault. You mess everything up. You are a terrible person! I thought that we were friends!"

BiYu just stared not knowing what to say. She has only talked to her once.