Photo Started It! ~Luhan~

Photography started it all

“Jae!”

“Coming Unnie!!” Jae Lyn shouted. She ran to the set the photo shoot.

As she was working, she slipped but someone caught her. She opened her eyes and saw one of the idols……Shirtless?! She looked up and down. Nice abs and this guy’s face is adorable! Then she saw him smirked. She quickly got up.

-Jae Lyn pov.-

“So you like what you see?” the idol said.

“Well, look what we have here, another egotistical idol. Hm, not surprised.” I responded. I walked away, with a bag in hand, to the dressing room.

“Well, at least everyone in here is dressed.” I said. Everyone laughed. Then the door opened.

“Coordi noona I can’t find the person you said to find.”

I looked around and saw that guy again.

“What are you talking about? She’s right here!” Zhang lee unnie said pointing to me. He smirked again. I glared at him.

“So, Miss Jae Lyn. Where is my shirt?” he asked.

“And you are?” I asked back.

“Luhan” he replied, “so where is my shirt?”

“Here!” I said, forcefully pushing the bag to his chest. “You guys have five more minutes!” I yelled, and walked out.

-Luhan Pov. –

“ So hyung, what did you do this time?”  Lay asked.

“She fell for me.” I replied, while putting my shirt.

“ Two faced being GeGe.” Tao said towards me.

“What? I can’t help that I’m built like this.” I retorted.

“Luhan, I don’t know what to do with you.” Kris said.

“Hey but she is really pretty, so don’t mess her life or I’ll mess you up!” Xiumin warned.

“Why? She is like every other girl in this world.” I said earning a smack from Chen.

“That’s my Mei Mei, you two faced deer!” Chen stated

“Sorry” I apologized regretfully.

-Jae Lyn POV –