CHASE ♥ ~LAY~

Chase

Lay was sitting on the couch and then he heard footsteps. He saw his son, Yi Pang running around. Lay sighed and got up. He looked around, but no trace of Pang. Then he saw him running towards the couch. Lay ran and caught Pang, "Yah, 4 yer old, stop running around. We need the floor to be clean." Yi Pang got out if his father's grip and ran again. Lay sighed and called Yuri. "Hello?" Yuri said. Lay calmed down by her lovely voice,"your Yi Pang is going crazy."

"I don't know what to do Unicorn."

"What am I suppose to do to him?"

"You need to give Pang a bath and then his lunch."

"Ok."

"I love you~"

"I love you too." Lay looked up and saw Pang giggling behind the couch. He grabbed Pang, "you're going to take a bath naughty boy whether you like it or not." Lay made him sit on  the toilet and locked the bathroom door. Lay turned on the water. Lay turned back and Pang was in the living room running around.

"Yah!" Lay said. He caught Pang again and took Pang's clothes off in the living room.

"If umma sees you dirty, she's going to be mad at me and you," Lay said. Then the door clicked open and Lay saw Yuri and he froze. Yuri screamed at Pang being naked in the living room. Lay picked up Pang's clothes quickly and put them in the basket and Pang ran and hugged Yuri's leg, "mama!"

"Lay, what is he doing in the living room with no clothes on?!" Yuri freaked.

"I told you he wouldn't stop running around and so I had no choice but to take his clothes off in the living room!" Lay yelled back.

"Well, you could've just asked him to!"

"I did and he didn't do anything!"

"He shouldn't be in the living room though!"

"Didn't you hear me?!"

"How can I when there's my Yi Pang naked in the living room?!"

"Well, probably I shouldn't be the dad then!"

Yuri froze then Lay spoke, "I didn't mean that."

"Of course you did." Yuri went to the room and packed Lay's things. Then she handed him his bag,"leave." Lay took the bag and left. Yi Pang was in the bathroom taking a bath like Yuri told him to. Yuri did the dishes and then sat on the couch. She sighed.

Lay entered the EXO dorm and Suho spoke up,"What's wrong?"

"Yuri kicked me out of our son's life," Lay spoke back.

"But Yi Pang needs you."

"Not anymore."

NEXT DAY

"Yi Pang, get up," Yuri said.

"Not until appa chases me," Pang said.

"Yi Pang!"

"I want appa!"

"Yi Pang, get up," a guy's voice said. Pang got up and hugged Lay,"appa!"

"You, why did you come back?" Yuri asked in a calm tone.

"I want you and you need me," Lay said. He hugged Yuri.

"Stop citing lyrics from History."

"But it's true turtle."

"Appa, let's go to Latte World!" Yi Pang insisted.

"Ok, get dressed and eat then brush and then we'll go."

"You're such a dad," Yuri said.

"But I'm such a fool," Lay said.

"Why? You're not a fool."

"I'm a fool in love."

"Stupid." Lay kissed Yuri.

"Appa and Umma come on!" Pang said. He ran to Yuri and pulled her by the pants,"come on umma!"

"Ok, I'm coming."

Yuri left Lay an followed Yi Pang to the door

~A/N~

hOPE yOU LIKED LOL! sorry capslock was on but Hey! im posting a lot today to look out for it!

some of these are mine my lil sis or my lil cousins so ENjoy!

-walked out the door-

Me: LAY!!! OPPA! HEAL MY COMPUTER!

Lay: *walks in* those i cant heal.....i only heal living things animals plants....and yea go to Seung ho for those im sure he can do that

Me: But it's so far! *reaching in the direction of the door knob to outside*

Faith: WHO's THE LAZY ONE NOW!!!
Me: oh shut up!