A bit of a big fat long storyline

Chae Song ri

Age:18

Status: tomboy transfer

Description/outlineline:

Skater, music loving, tomboy is here. She's a parentless child living with an overworking aunt, Aunt Som Ki. She's a transfer student from an all girls high school that had to transfer because she got into too many fights in her neighborhood school. Instead of stopping her studies at her neighborhood school, she decided to go 8 more miles to the next school. But the difference is that it's a mixed high school. She wants to start anew, but also wants to keep justice with no tolerance. She struggles to survive with the new appearance of boys because of a childhood enemy, Myungsoo. Myungsoo threatens her about her past reputation, and knowing that he is the main bad boy of the school, he runs the gossip.

The more she struggles to keep up with her new image while being Myungsoo's shuttle, the more she feels lost. With practically living by herself, she works at night as an underground female fighter, and on the weekend a free skate boarder. One day, she skateboards to school, and not looking where she was going, knocks right into a classmate carrying a guitar. There blooms into a brother sister relationship. While this happens, Myungsoo accidentally gets pulled into the school's prankster's (Jung Rae Woo, the school troublemaker. And of course they immediately become secret friends. But they had to keep the friendship a secret because of her reputation being told to the whole school. Small gossips had been blooming, even without the mouth Myungsoo. Sooner or later, her past gets told by Myungsoo. And her bystander "brother"(Lay) finally steps in along with her new friend.

She grows to not become the gang fighter at the school, but the school's guardian, as she fights back against Myungsoo's injustice violence. Her and her "brother" have been unbreakable even to the point where rumors about them dating bloomed. Her "brother" grows her interest in music, and gets her out of the fighting club. Later, she finds out that her life is about to change when she find out that her best friend also has an interest in music. They come up with an idea to form a group, but first they have to find more people. Her "brother" suggests the school's rich girl, knowing that she catches on quickly. They recruit her. As the year slowly passes on, the school receives exchange students. Particularly one exchange student slowly gets interested about the group of friends, and finally asks to join, and they gladly accept her.

Even though everything seems perfect, everyone has their secrets. Song Ri slowly moves back into the fight club out of the depression of the past creeping up on her every night, and seeing the face of Myungsoo everyday doesn't help her. Myungsoo now threatens to hurt her closest friends. If she doesn't do what he says, which brings her to the situation of becoming his "girlfriend" to gain status again. Even though she goes through with it, she gains an interest from a Chinese foreign exchange student.

Not knowing that the Chinese exchange student is long lost friends with her "brother," she gains new friends everyday. But her new friends have been disappearing everyday, and without knowing, her new friends and her "brother" all disappear, leaving her with the girls. The girls become even closer than ever before, but the girls also find out that Song Ri has been attending the fight club, and has been going more recently than before. They come to the conclusion that Myungsoo is half at fault because of their secret past that only her "brother" knows. But since he isn't there anymore, what can they do?

A/N:

Okay, so like this is just a snippet of and outline I wrote for a hopefully future story. This isn't all of it at all cause I can't give all of it away! I know you guys are sad, mad, or tired of waiting for my updates and such. I'm not closing this book, but I'm just not taking any requests because school started and I work so I write anytime on my free time! I promise you guys that. If you guys did request then I'm very sorry. I will try my best to update. But also let me know if you guys like the outline story! Also, i need a title....So be active please and comment about it! I love you guys so much! I'm also thinking of a reader "fan" club name for you guys cause I know someone who does and like I think its neat, so I would call you all, "you guys," "you all," etc. I wanna make you all feel special! That's why! Love you all! (/^▽^)/

Comment
Vote
Follow