In Spring ~Mino~

Mino woke up. The sun peaked through the curtains, and the sound of his alarm blaring as he got out of bed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned while walking to the bathroom. He shivers at the cold touch of the floor. He fixed himself, presentable, and walked towards the smell of food. He walked in and saw a small girl.

Okay, okay. Yeah he's tall, so a lot of girls are smaller than him but let's role with it.

She wore her hair in a bun, and a blue and green T-shirt, small with stripes. Her shorts were white, and laced. A long stringy bow was made to fit her tiny waist.

He scrunched his face. He leaned on the wall post as questions ran through his mind. Seungyoon knocked on the wall. The girl turned around.

"What's up couz? You're here early," he stated as he smiled like a goof.

"Was trying to surprise my older cousin and his friends with a breakfast, but it looks like it failed-"

Mino just watched as Seungyoon gave a big hug carrying the girl.

"How have you been?! You were a baby last time I saw you and now you're going to college," Seungjun let the girl go.

"It's only been a few years!" The girl laughed.

Seungyoon turned to see Inseong still watching. Seungyoon walked over with his cousin at his side.

"Mino, this is my Lil cousin, Sera. She left to the U.S After I came here to train. She's going to school for graphic design. She's attending Yonsei," Seungyoon stated with a happy smile.

"Annyeongsayo, Sera-inmida. Its nice to meet you, and an honor to meet the amazing Mino."

Mino just stared. He didn't know what to do. A girl in the dorms? Is this even allowed?

"Annyeongsayo, Mino-inmida."

Sera smiled. Mino smiled and walked back to his room.

Like what was he suppose to do? He's an awkward kid.

He just sat on his computer, looking at YouTube videos.

"Uhem... Breakfast is ready... If you want to eat."

Mino just hummed in acknowledgement. He turn off his computer and saw her staring at him. He waved his hand in her face, and she jumped.

"Sorry. I zoned out," she spoke quickly and moved.

Mino just smiled and walked to the dinging space. He liked her. She's spacey, and cute.

"So how long will you be here?" Seungyoon asked his Cousin.

"One month. For now at least," Sera answered with a smile.

"Cool we can all hang out! Where do you want to go?" Seungyoon asked with excitement.

"You are very happy she's here huh?" Jinwoo asked, with a slack smile.

"Okay, she's like my kid okay? We took her in after my aunt passed away, and since mom was always working, I took care of her. We are only three years apart but-"

"It means a lot. He's always there. He was a great brother to me. I'm Happy that he's found you all. I honestly was terrified that he wouldn't make any friends," Sera interrupted with her monologue.

He smiled. Mino smiled. As weird as he thought that a girl was in the dorm, he loved the flattery. He looked to her again. Her thin lips turned into a graceful smiled, as he hair fell out slowly from her bun. Her eyes curved into crescent moons as her smiles turned whole hearted as a laughter was drawn from her lips. He found her beautiful. From the the tips of her highlights to the laughter slipping from her lips. She was beautiful, but it was wrong. It would be wouldn't it? I mean she is his friend's cousin who is like a little sister. This is dangerous. He should stay away.