The One that Got Away ~JB~

"So I'm suppose to meet my wife in here?"

His camera man nodded. JB took a deep breath, then walked in. Looking around he sees a crowd of girls in masks. He slowly rolls his eyes and groans in frustration.

"What do I do now?" JB laughs.

His camera man handed him an envelope.

"I have to find her?" JB whined as he sat at an empty table.

JB looked at the menu on the table. It had logos of brands, but something stood out.

"She is an idol. There's entertainment companies on here. The rest are clothing brands and cafe shops," JB smiled.

He looked through the menu pages.

"There's nothing else."

JB got up and looked around.

"Idols look a little different from non-idols, right?"

JB walked around. He walked up the stairs to the second floor. Looking at the people, he huffs in frustration.

"This is hard!" JB chuckled.

Walking around some more, his camera man gives him another envelope. Opening the envelope, JB smiled.

"This is a surname. Jeon. Who starts with "Jeon"? Jeon Saebyul? She's from JAX, right? If it is Jeon Saebyul, this is going to be great. She's easy to find. She's smaller than other idols. Really cute actually. Just have to see if it is her."

JB looked to the balcony. She turned around and smiled. Taking off her mask, JB smiled.

"So you are my fiancée?" JB asked.

"Do you think so?" The girl smiled.

JB walked over and sat down across from her. They sat in silence for a few seconds. Then, she laughed due to the awkwardness.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know what to say," she smiled.

"It's okay. So THE Jeon Saebyul is right in front of me."

JB got up.

"So shall we go?"

"Yeah."

They walked to his car. Climbing in, stopped and looked at Saebyul. She only glanced over and blushed.

"So let us go to the store," JB informed.

Saebyul cocked her brow in confusion. Putting on her seat belt, she just sat in silence.

"We are going to take pictures, so we are going to buy some nice clothes."

"You planned the day out?" Saebyul asked surprised.

"Yep, so I hope you enjoy today."

That's what started all of this. This mess. This mess that dragged them both through the mud.

*BREAKING NEWS:

Got7's member JB was found with female,  A, at the movies for the second time this month. Producer of We Got Married and JYP Entertainment have yet to respond. Netizens now wonder how Jeon Saebyul will hold up through this scandal.*

Saebyul turned off the t.v.

"This is ridiculous," Saebyul sighed.

Her brother came into the room.

"I told you that the show was not your best option. Should have went on a different program."

"Easy for you to say. Jeon Jungkook, the main vocalist, dancer, sub-rapper, golden maknae of the huge Kpop international wave, B-T-S! The first Kpop idol group to do it all! You know that my members and I have been on almost every program. Besides, I was called to audition. Its been almost 6 months besides they are just rumors right now. It's not that big of a deal. It's just a program. Netizens just don't understand that idols are humans too," Saebyul replied.