Helios ~Ong Seungwoo~

"I now pronouce you Husband and wife!"

Seungwoo and InHui looked at one another then looked away. In the car, after they've undressed from their wedding wear into far more casual clothes, they sat no where close to one another. The ride was silent.

"I know this was not what you wanted. I'm sorry," Seungwoo spoke.

InHui doesn't answer. Seungwoo turns to her.

"I wish this could be on better circumstances. Can we try to get along?"

"Yeah... I do want to ask a question."

"What is it?"

"Why do you do this?"

"I didn't."

"It shouldn't always be our parents fault huh?"

"What do you mean?"

"Rumors have it that your family gets to choose from the selected applicants from your parents and their advisors," InHui looked out the window, "Must be nice to be from one of the highest families in Helios."

"I'm sorry. It's tradition and besides I didn't want to do this. I told them not to," Seungwoo retorted.

"Why? Because what? You chose someone already but she wasn't good enough for your family or something? Your family must've really wanted you to take some girl," InHui mocked.

She looked and Seungwoo looked down to the ground. His expression in obvious guilt.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."

"Its fine, you didn't know. Besides she's married off to another big family."

"Well, we are only husband and wife in name. You do you and I'll do the same. Let's just do what we need to do. You do what you feel, and I'll do the same."

For the next few weeks to months they did what they must to survive. They did their pictures and they met up for meets but they never disclosed their lives. Seungwoo has been trying to at least talk to her. Some good mornings and hellos. He watches as InHui plays with his nephew and nieces. They way she talks to his family, to everyone. He might even like her.

Tonight is the night of the benefit at the palace of the Sun, where all of the leaders and high holders of Helios host their major events. Tonight, hosted by another family, is a benefit for the graduates of the latest class. Scholars, professors, and esteemed professionals of every field were present. All graduates from a plethera of backgrounds appeared in their finest clothing. Seungwoo and InHui enter in together, arm in arm.

Walking around and taking photos, talking with their friends and students. As they moved closer to the hosts, InHui tighten her grip to assure Seungwoo. Seungwoo grew nervous.

"Oh! Mr. and Mrs. Ong. Seungwoo, I see you doing well."

"Mr. and Mrs. Yoo," Seungwoo and his wife smiled.

"I heard you two have yet to produce an heir, will you soon?"

"Well it has only been a few months. Not even nearly a year. We both believe that timing is eveything, and not to rush for an heir. An heir isn't everything don't you know, Yoo Hwesung."

"Of course my friend?"

The atmosphere was cold and sufforcating.

"Well, dear husband why don't we go meet some of the graduates, maybe even potentials for interns and understudies," InHui broke silence, as Mrs. Yoo, aka Yoo Anhae, stared hard.

Seungwoo smirked and agreed. They walked away, and Seungwoo gave a loving gesture to InHui. Anhae held in her feelings. Hwesung turned to her.

"You remember that you chose me. Don't regret especially since we have an heir on the way," Hweseung warns, but out of concern.