Just for fun pt. 3

Jinhyung: NANI~ Hello~ Nap time is over, gotta go to class.

Me: oh! Sorry... Dude.

Jinhyung: What?

Me: That was a crazy dream.

Jinhyung: that's what happens when you watch your shows too much and read too many fanfics online.

Me: *nods* true. *grabs her stuff* let's go. Don't want to be late for Mr. Kim's class.

Jinhyung: It's just homeroom.

[They both walked to class, joking around. They both sat down in their seats as the class started.]

Mr. Kim: Good afternoon class, today we have new transfers. I'm sure that they will fit, concluding that this class only has 9 of you all. I'm sure you know them, too. C'mon in guys! *motions to enter*

Me: Oh. My. Leggos...

Jinhyung: What the actual-

Me: *covers mouth* *whispers* shut up!

Boy #1: Annyeongsayo, Hwanhee-inmida. *bows*

Boy #2: Annyeongsayo, Xiao-inmida.

Boy #3: Annyeongsayo, Vernon-inmida

Boy #4: Annyeongsayo, Seungwan-inmida.

Mr Kim: All familiar? Yes? Well, don't be surprised to see more on campus-

Boy #5: Sorry! I got lost. Annyeongsayo, Moonbin-inmida.

Mr. Kim: That's alright. Class president?

Me:*stands up* Welcome to the I.G rank class 4-B. Sit anywhere you like. If you have any questions, you can come to me or any of the other students. *sits down quickly*

Mr. Kim: Thank you, NaNi-sshi. Go ahead boys sit down. I swear I get boys every transfer. I feel bad for the four girls in here.

Han Xian: *raises hand*

Mr. Kim: Yes, Han Xian?

Han Xian: You shouldn't feel bad. They are more than enough.

[The boys snicker as Han Xian looks at Len.]

Han Xian: *smirks* 1-0 Xian.

Len: Oh really? *smirks* This month hasn't ended smartness. It's 35-10 Len. But now its 36-11 Len. Sorry bud.

[The girls laugh]

Han Xian: *frowns* *turns to Mr. Kim* see what I mean?

Mr. Kim: Hey, you walked yourself into that one.

Han Xian: Traitor!

Derian: You really did though bruh.

Soul: Just give up.

Han Xian: Never.

Jinhyung: Hi, I'm Jinhyung. Vice class pres. Nice to meet you all.

Moonbin: Nice to meet you too.

Faith: Annyeong! I'm Faith. That's Len, Soul, Derian, Han Xian, Jesse, Yeonmyung, and that's NaNi. Class pres, and vice pres of our grade.

Everyone: Annyeong!

Jinhyung: so have you all been to your morning classes.

[All of them shook their heads.]

Jinhyung: Well it isn't hard. Main courses are in here, the music is down in B-1 and gym and sports in the back two buildings.

Len: So why did you guys pick this school?

Seungwan: We liked that its personally based on music and entertainment. It's international too.