Love Letters❤~Illhoon~

Love Letters

(A/N: I don't know if I posted this...so if I didn't then read if I did.....then.....sorry.....)

Soomi and Ilhoon have been writing letters to each other ever since the 2nd grade. They were pen pals, but Soomi doesn't feel that way, she's always like Ilhoon. The way he writes his problems to her, the way he ends with smiley faces, and the way he writes. Soomi never thought that Ilhoon would like her, so she kept it a secret. On the other hand, Ilhoon gave her small hints that he like her in his letters. 

"Soomi-ah! You've got a delivery from Ilhoon...again," Soul said.

Soomi ran to Soul and grabbed the note. Then she ran to her room and opened the neat envelope. She had kept all the notes in the envelopes, so she could remember all the memories. She lay on her bed excited and read: 

March 9, 2014

Dear Soomi, 

I went skating on Friday and I think I got bruises on me. It hurt badly. :( I was thinking, about when we could meet someday, kinda like a day long date. We could share more about ourselves, you know. I kind of want to know more about you, Soomi. We've technically been friends since 2nd grade, and I think that we should hang out. It's beautiful in Korea right now. Have you ever tried dancing for hours? It hurts.

Sungjae knocked out, Minhyuk almost fainted, Changsub somehow was ok, Eunkwang was drinking lots of water, Hyunsik almost died, Peniel started to speak English. Let's just say, we failed.... badly. Back to the subject, so I was thinking, maybe April 7, we could see each other in Korea. I want to see what you look like. You might look as pretty as your personality is. I'm excited!!! Write back as fast as you can!!!

From,

Ilhoon:D

Soomi laughed. She would love to see him, but she has to raise her money. She looked in the envelope and saw 5 tickets and a picture of Korea's greatest views. She gasped. She ran to Yun.

"Yun!!!!!" Soomi smiled.

"What?" Yun said.

"5 tickets to go to Korea for a whole month!!!!"

"So??" 

"Ilhoon asked me to go to Korea so he can see me!"

"You know that we can't go."

"PLEASE!!!!! THIS IS A ONE CHANCE LIFETIME, I MAY NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN YUN!!!"

"What is happening?!" Yuri, Faith, and Soul asked.

"Ilhoon asked me to see him in Korea!!!! He gave me 5 tickets so we can all go!!"

"REALLY!!!!!!" Faith freaked.

"Fine, we can go," Yun said. 

Soomi ran to her room and got a nice, designed, sheet of paper and wrote:

March 10, 2014

Dear Ilhoon,

See you there.

In Korea.....

Few days passed and Ilhoon checked the mail,

"bills, entertainment business, here it is!!!" He opened it, "WHAT?!!"

Sungjae came out from his room,

"Ilhoon, quiet down, I'm trying to sleep."

"She's coming," Ilhoon said.

"Who?" Peniel asked.

"Soomi, she's coming to Korea!"

Ilhoon cheered.

"What's so good about this girl?" Eunkwang asked. 

"She's many words I can't explain!" 

"Ok, geez."

The Day

"Today's the day we leave," Yun said.

She looked around the house, then closed the door, and locked it.

"Hurry up!!" Soul yelled. 

"What if Ilhoon isn't telling me something? What if he's keeping a secret from me?" Soomi asked hands shaking.

"You're hands are shaking like the earthquake in Japan. If he kept a secret from you, that just means he's doing it to keep you safe or plenty of other reasons," Yuri said.

"I'm so nervous," Ilhoon said.

Then he got a text, he took his phone out an saw a text message from Sungjae.

"Get to the practice room, before you get hurt by Minhyuk," Ilhoon read slowly.

He walked to the practice room and sat on the floor and started to stretch. Then, there was a knock at the door of the practice room.

Changsub opened the door and saw a present, "For Il- BTOB!!!! Guys, we got a present!!!!! From Soomi and her cousins and friends!!!"

Everyone ran towards the box. Ilhoon waited and saw his present. It was a necklace that had spikes on it. He smiled. 

"We're here!" Yuri cried, "my back died on that plane!"

"And it took us hours to find a hotel room," Yun replied.

Soomi screamed in excitement.

"Geez, calm down!" Soul said. 

The Day

Soomi ran out the door, "I'm gonna be late!" 

"Bye!!!!" Yuri yelled out the door.

Soomi ran around the corner and then found the restaurant. She fixes her hair and called him.

"Hello?" Ilhoon asked.

Soomi smiled at his voice, it was just like she imagined it.

"Um, what table?" Soomi asked.

"Oh, um table 10," Ilhoon said.

Soomi melted at his voice an found the table. She sat down.

*She's pretty* Ilhoon thought as she sat down. 

"Hi," Soomi smiled.

"Hi," Ilhoon said back,"how have you been since you came to Korea?"

"It's beautiful here."

"It is beautiful, hey do you want to see something after dinner?"

"Yea, I'm sure I can spare time." 

"Great!" 

After Dinner

"Hurry!" Ilhoon said dragging Soomi.

She was laughing. Then they arrived.

"What's going on?" Soomi asked. 

"Just wait," Ilhoon said.

Then fireworks appeared and Soomi gasped, "It's beautiful!!!" 

"Like you," Ilhoon said, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I will," Soomi said. 

"YAY!!!!!! SOOMI SAID YES!!!!!!!" The rest of BTOB and Yuri, Yun, Faith, and Soul yelled in unison.