Trianglar Shaped Friends ~Jihoon ft. Daehwi~

Jihoon walked proudly hand in hand with Aizlinn. The whole school cooed over the cute couple. Jihoon and Aizlinn walked over to Jihoon's group of friends.

"Hey guys. What's up?"Jihoon waved.

"I see that you disturbed the hallways again," Daehwi responded sarcastically.

"Shut up dude," Jihoon responded.

The group laughed as Aizlinn poked Jihoon.

"Babe, I'm going to class. Bye boys~" Aizlinn waved as she kissed Jihoon's cheek.

Daehwi smiled and waved.

They watched as she slowly left. There were screams at the other end of the hallway. Turning to the direction, they already knew who it was.

"Daniel hyung! HanByul Noona! Ong Seungwoo! Noh Taehyun!" They shouted.

"Byul Noona, what are you all doing here?" Jihoon asked

"Visiting. Well, I'm here for teaching," she responded ruffling his hair.

"Yah! My hair~" Jihoon whined.

"You'll be fine," Byul teased.

"Yah!" Jihoon retorted.

"Jihoon, respect," Taehyun stated.

They all looked in a tinge of shock and confusion.

"Hyung, are you dating her?"

HanByul walked over and held his hand, waving it in front of them.

"Awwwwe."

The echo made them turn heads. A girl was walking towards them. Black shoulder length hair. She walked with confidence, and with her graduation cap still on.

"Guess who graduated early from the prestigious two year art university in photography? Me~" The girl stated.

They all just stared.

"Eunseong? Hello?? Aka your guy's valedictorian two years ago? Aka also, Kang Daniel's long lost friend?

"Hold up! What?! You look different!" Justin yelled in realization.

"Really Noona, you look way way different," Lai Gualin.

"You are not Park Eunseong! At least not the one I know!" Daniel spoke.

"Well then," Eunseong scrunched her nose,"I didn't come to see you anyways! I am here to congratulate HanByul on her first day of teaching school!"

"I'm hurt," Daniel commented quietly.

Jihoon just stood on his phone as Daehwi looked over.

"Hey, who you texting dude?"

"Aizlinn, its about our group hang out. I was wondering who she wants to invite for ice cream today," Jihoon responded.

"Oh," Daehwi looked away.

Bittersweetly smiling he turned to Eunseong.

"Noona, how was the graduation?" Jinyoung asked.

"It was boring but nice because I'm done with school," Eunseong replied.

Daehwi walked over and held Eunseong's arm.

"Noona, can we talk?" He asks.

"Uh yeah," Eunseong replied.

They walked to a secluded area.

"Eunseong Noona, you know how we use to talk about serious things?"

"Yeah, I figured you needed to talk. What is it?"