HOLD ON TIGHT! ♥ ~LAY~

Hold on Tight

Yuri sat at the piano crying. Lay walked up to her and sat by her. She hugged Lay tight and cried. "Your little brother is in a safe place Yuri. He did a good thing," Lay said trying to comfort you.

"Giving away his organs?! That's a good thing?! He was my only family!" Yuri said. Lay jumped when she yelled a little. 

~~~~2 years later~~~~

Yuri got over her brother and hanged out with Lay. Lay waited at the park with his bouquet. He saw Yuri come over. She walked up to him,"what did you need?"

"Just wait," Lay said,"here." He gave her the bouquet and ran off. Yuri looked at it and it had a ticket to EXO's next concert. She smiled and walked home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuri got ready for the concert. She walked to the bus stop. The bus picked her up and took her near to the concert. She walked in and gave the man the ticket. He showed her the seat she was sitting in. "Sir why is it so empty?" Yuri asked.

"Enjoy the show ma'm," the man said. He walked off and talked into his walkie talkie and said,"Lay we're ready to go." On the other line he said,"thanks Kai."

Yuri looked around and saw Lay dance. She started to freak out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end Lay jumped down from the stage and hugged Yuri. "Yuri will you accept me as your boyfriend?" Lay asked.

"Yes," Yuri said.

The End