Be Happy. I Love You. ~Jeup(Imfact)

"Mina? Mina, are you home?"

"In the kitchen!"

"There's my daughter. How was work?"

Her father sat down in a chair while she set the last few things up.

"Work was work. I just help things set up here and there. The performances and people are cool," Mina asked as she sat down to eat.

They say and are silently for a bit.

"Mina, you're growing up. Don't you think that you should be eating with some other person at night other than me and your brother?" Her dad asked.

"Appa, we have talked about this. There is just not-"

"Yet. "Yet" Mina. Just you wait there will be someone. You just aren't looking," her dad interrupts.

"Appa, one day but I don't think soon."

-Work the Next Day-

"Mina, round up teams red and orange."

"Okay, Sunbae."

Mina walked to the practice rooms. She smiled as she walked in.

"Team red? You are being called to the main room for some following up and-"

Mina turned to find Jeup.

"Oh! I'm sorry!"

Jeup just smiled.

"It's fine. It happens. I'm happy to see you again,"Jeup smiles,"Mina."

Mina just bows and turns to leave.

"You guys have five minutes," Mina leaves.

She breathes in relief.

"She's so cute. What do you think, Jeup hyung?"

"Yeah, she's something else."

They got their things and walked to the main room. While Jeup walked, he laughed as he talked to his group. He tripped and knocked over something.

"Whoa!"

Next thing he knew, Mina was also on the floor.

"Mina, what's going on- did you just knock all of those over?! Be careful they cost hundreds! PD-nim would lay hell on you!"

"What happened?! So Mina, did you do this?! This equipment costs more than you can afford. Be careful! We don't have-"

"It was my fault. Mina was one of the things that fell. I tripped and knocked them over."

Mina turned to see Jeup bowing. She looked back at her boss.

"Whatever. Be careful, get on our into the room. Mina, you're camera quality #5 with Lee Mingyo."

Mina just bored and walked with her partner to the camera set, while Jeup and his group just followed. Jeup tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry for getting you in trouble. I didn't know you would get the blame for it," Jeup apologized.

Mina just smiled.

"Thank you for your apology and taking responsibility for it. Most idols I've worked with wouldn't have," Mina responded before walking to her set.

Jeup just smiled.

"Hyung, you know the rules."

"Yeah yeah. No dating. Besides, I'm sure she's not single. Most set coordinators aren't," He up smiled.

Ungjae just smirked.

"The rules are no dating amongst the participants, not with staff. You're free to date if you want."