IT MIGHT WORK!♥ ~SEUNGWAN (SEVENTEEN)

-Faith's pov-

"Yah Faith! Keep up! We wanna go this debut soon!!" Lena said...

She's my group's leader.....let me intoduce myself. I'm Faith a Vocalist in my trainee group, Q4. I'm 13...and ready to soar! My group is made out of 4 people, me, Lena, Yuri (not snsd's), and Soul.

Bam!

We all looked at the door. 'Omo! It's our performing coordinator, HaeMyung!!'

"Annyo Sengsannim." I greeted.

"Is there something wrong, unni" Lena asked.

"Yes.....yes there is...." She replied.

"What happened?!" Soul asked in terror.

"YOU GUYS ARE DEBUTING IN TWO MONTHS!!" Hae Myung unnnni exclaimed.

We all cheered!!

"Now that meabs that we must work harder! Unlike othe group your guys' debut stage will be on SMtown's tour, you guys need to prepare an intro song, ur debut song, and a collaboration. We already decided who you guys are gonna collaborate with. Since we have a new company merger...you guys will work with them. Now get started!!" She walked out.

We squealed!!

"Wait! She didn't us who we are collaborating with?"

Everyone nodded un agreement.

Bing! Bing!

Lena checked her phone.

"She says that we are meeting them tomorrow!" Lena exclaimed.

-next morning-

"Wake up Faith!!!" I heard Soul's voice.

"Ugh go away you potato!!" I replied.

"Ohmegerd!! UNNI!! SHE WONT WA-"

"Okay imma awake!" I cut her off before she got Lena.....Lena maybe the nicest person.....she's scary.....like she's like the ultimate ninja assassin.

"Yah! Hurry! We are going meet them today!" The little maknae replied.

I jumped up.

"Omo! I forgot!!" Isaid rushing to my dresser.

-In the car-

"I wonder if it would be Nu'est or Hello Venus!" Soul exclaimed as we drove to the company.

"As long as they are willing to corporate and nice then I'm fine with who ever...." Lena said with a I-don't-care additude. I really admire Lena for that, she goes with the flow, but rebels nit for herself but for us. I really like that. I'm gonna find her a bf.

"BUT UNNI! It could be Seventeen!! And you could meet Hansol!! And Junhui....and Chan...and Junhan....." Soul kept going.

'Finally! We are here!' I thought.

"I can't wait to meet them! I really can't wait!!"I exclaimed running out of the van.

"Yah! Potato look out!!!!" I heard Yuri yell, but too late I'm on the ground.

"Omo I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" I heard a voice.

I opened my eyes to see...............................................

Seungwan?!

"Yah! I told you to look..." Lena said running up to me.

'Wait I'm still on the ground....' I quickly got up.

Everyone gathered around me....

I got lectured as we walked in.

Sadly I'm the 2nd maknae so can't really do anything.

-Seungwan POV.-

'Wow she is really cute, and is very loved. No! Focus Seungwan, I'm collaborating with up coming stars and not trainees! '

"Yah! Hyung stop dreaming and lets go!!" Chan yelled.

-Inside peactice room-

"Ugh this is boring!!" I said.

"Seung Cheol Hyung~ when are they coming..."

Creak~

The door opened. There came in 4 girls with masks on and danced to Jam, I kissed a girl, and circus....they are really good! Daebak! They are the ones we are working with?!

-Music stopped-

We all clapped for them. Wow!

-another song starts-

Wait this song is, Hello Venus sunbaes' song!

A lot of wow's and oooo's

-finshed music-

Dae~ bak~ that's all I could think..........they took off their masks...................no way!

"2-3! We are the world's international superstars! Q4 inmida!!" They introduced.

"Cool~" Mingyu said.

"Now girls, solo intros please." Hae Myung noona instructed.

"Annyo! Ice bubble Lena inmida! I'm the leader! Please look out for us!" Lena eyed smiled. I looked beside me at Hansol. Is he blushing?! Hehehe I got you Hansol....hehehehe

"Annyo! Faith inmida! I'm the laziest member!" So her name is faith....hmmm this may not be bad.......

-FAITH POV.-

Omg! Its really him!!

This might not be so bad...

-2years later-

"Yah! Faith! you're boyfriend is here!!" Lena called me, then she looked at him as I walked out the door. " I'm watching you two! Especially you mister!"

~A/N~

liked it faith? hahaha this is for @swetsummer so please look out for her and her story!!! Soaring Blindly