Who?! ~roleplay~

NaNi: Yah! (Y/N)-ah! I'm over here!

(Y/N): Ah~ Annyo!

NaNi: Leggo to school!! We are going to be late!!

(A/N: If you guys arent in school or you guys are...just saying...We are all in highschool for this...ok?)

(Y/N): arresso, Arresso! Kaja!

*Pulling NaNi*

-At the lockers-

*opens our lockers*

(Y/N): Bwo? yah! NaNi-ah...there are three letters...in my locker...

NaNi: Wah~ are you three timing?!

(Y/N): ANI! What makes you think that?!

NaNi: Well, they are all from different people...and well...everyone seems to hit on you~

(Y/N): Not everyone! Plus you are drop dead gorgeous too...

NaNi: Nah last time I talked to a guy...He said I seemed to be too much like a guy to actually date one...*sigh* being  Tomboy suxs....*lowers head*

Y/N: Haha! oh well the Romeo will come soon~ *pats head*

NaNi: KaJa! we're gonna be late!

-End of day-

Y/N: NaNi-ah! kaja!!

NaNi:Ehhh~*Runs* ma short legs!!!...*Blinks* Y/N....Y/N...that guy is looking at you...

Y/N: Where?! *Turns head*

NaNi: Hey! I know him!! That's my Physical Ed. class!! Yah! U-Kwon! *Runs*

Y/N: NaNi! wait up~ *Runs after*

NaNi: Annyoeng! Sup? I didn't see you all today...*Narrows eyes* where were you?

U-Kwon: I was...uh...over-

Zico: U-Kwon! stop flirting and let's go!! *waves* Hi Y/N! Sup NaNi!

NaNi: I told you being a tomboy suxs...*looks down*

U-Kwon: uh...er..see ya!! *runs* 

Y/N: hmm he's cute~ NaNi I think he was staring at you ~

NaNi: PSH! yea right! he was the one that said that I was too much like a boy to get one! He needs to try stepping leggos...

Y/N: err....NaNi, I got to go to work! bye!

NaNi: me too~ so laters!!

Y/N: *sigh* that girl....*giggles* what if Ukwon likes me...then who are the other two? .......well better get to work and not be late....again...

-At NaNi's Work-

NaNi: Annyo! I'm NaNi and welcome to Bubzy BoBa Tea. What would you like?

person: A Date....

NaNi: *Smile fades* um...er...sorry we ran out of those...*serious face*  

Person: Doesn't seem like it, you seem to be single.

NaNi: *furrows eye brows* um sir, suggest you walk away before I call security.

Person: what? I'm not a total stranger...*smirks* I'm someone you know. *Takes off hood*

NaNi: ⊙△⊙ V?! What the Leggo box?! You were just about to taken away by security!

V: shh! People will hear!

NaNi: Sorry, but why are you here?

V: For a date *assuring tone* remember?

NaNi: Er...sorry but I'm working...