Take a Picture ❤~Kiseop~

-Juilet POV.-

"Oh Wae?!~~"

"Because its a field trip! " She emphasized.

"Ugh! Fine! I'm coming, I'm coming!" I gave in.

There is no point to argue against her. *sigh* She is so pushy sometimes.

"Okay! I got my camera, my Mac, clothes, bathroom stuff, electronics, and my Guitar! all done! what about you Juliet?" Andi asked.

"I got everything." I grogged.

"Kaja! Pali! We can't miss the Van!" She jogged out the door.

"Yah! How is it possible for you to run with all of your equipment!" I tried running after her.

I just wonder how. does. she. do. these. things. We quickly got our things in the car and she drove to the school. Andi drives because her brother, Eli, pays for her stuff. No fair!

Yay! we're here at the school! its just a nice 30min drive. we had to go meet up at some guy named Hoon's school because the traffic to our school is really bad. that's why I walk but other than that, I'm okay.

"Come on Juliet! Pali!!"

Andi grabbed some stuff and went to the Van.

"Okay! Umm, Andi be careful! My PC is in that bag!" I yelled after her.

I walked striaght- Straight into a person...ouchy my elbow...I looked up to see a tall, lean, but arm strong boy. He looks familiar.

"Yah! Kiseop! Careful! Andi would kill me if Juliet gets hurt!" Eli whispered loudly.

We turned to see her and Kevin putting stuff in the van. I looked around to see....seven guys and Andi... I guess its me and her, then the guys...hmm...interesting.

"Ah~ Kiseop oppa this is my best friend, Juliet!" she introduced us.

"I told you she was pretty..." She whispered...really badly.

Kiseop sniffles a laugh. He then whispered something into her ear. Must of said something she didn't like....cause that slap on his arm was loud.

"Just kidding! Geez! I was just saying!" His voice moved like music to my ears....

Whoa~ I didn't just say that! Forget that!

"Yah~ Hurry! we gotta go!" Hoon called.

"Yo~ you're Juliet right?" a guy asked.

"yeah, and you are?" I sassed.

"Still the same" he shook his head

"Its me, Aj~"

"Wah~~ Its been so long! How have you been?!" I exclaimed.

"As always, Work, and school." he responded.

I looked to see Kiseop staring...staring hard, with what seems like jealously...awe....I'm Hogging his friend! hehe this is funny.

We all got in the car, and drove for what seemed like forever!!

-Photo Camp-

"Yay! we are here!" a boy named that I learned, Dongho.

He was famous but he got sick and decided to stop. oh well...he's adorable.

"yah! Everyone gather around! we have a big project, and we have a week to get many pictures that need to be put into the school district's new electronical photo album! We are all a team and we are the only photographers that are experienced enough to to this! so take that honor and Let's do this!" our team leader SooHyun spoke.

"Also editing needs to be done as well, so don't forget!" he added.

"Nae!" the rest of us said in sync.

We all grabbed our cameras and spreader out across the field and forest. I decided to go to the field. Its so pretty! Its all like a dream.

Ching ching

"Bwo?" I said a looked around to see Kiseop taking a picture of me.

"Yah! let me take a picture! Turn back around" he called.

I turned around and kept taking pictures of the landscape. hmm...

I walked towards him.

Click

Got it! hehe....I looked proudly at my picture. I walked back to the cabin or what Andi calls it, "Headquarters". she is so weird....

"Yah! wait for me! I don't want to walk alone!"

I turned to see Kiseop jogging up to me.

"Yah, let's take a selfie!" He suggested.

"Uh....I don't wa-"

"Okay!"

He positioned himself beside me and smiled, then he frowned.

"Yah, smile!" He smiled again.

*sigh* I gave in and smiled.

cha-Ching

That did not just happen....

"Perfect!" He smiled at the camera, looking at the picture. "Kaja! Let's go to the Headquarters!"

"Omo....you too?" I asked, jokingly.

"Nae~ Andi is funny. and the name just stuck...so yea..." he replied and shrugged.

-Back at the "Headquarters"-

"Hey! Andi look! Put a frame around this specific photo!" he showed her the picture.

She looked at me with big eyes.

"Yah! You guys are dating?!" She asked.

"An-"

"Nae! Now we are! That kiss is proof, see! Pictures say a million words!" Kiseop cut me off.

I looked at him with big eyes...we are dating? uh...

"Kaja Jagi!" Kiseop came and interlocked our hands and pulled me to follow.

This is going to be an interesting trip....

~A/N~

Okay, see! I didn't see this till an hour or two ago so yea...sorry @LoverOfAnime12! But I wrote it once I saw it see~ Anyways, like I always say be nice and Follow her! She is a recent (That I know of) but a big supporter of my Oneshots book, so THANKS a lot!!

And please answer to my last requests please! And don't forget to

Vote

follow me and I follow back

Comment

and....

Request!

*********

Me: Kiseop! looky a fan! hehe I wrote the story!

Kiseop: Nae dongsaeng,  and Juliet is a pretty name!

Me: I know right! Oh yea~ I have something to confess....

Kiseop: what?

Me: I uh...hehe...Your new shoes..are uh... me and Hoon were playing around and....well......Darn can't say it! *Runs* Hoon Oppa! You tell him! I'm scared!!

Kiseop: omo! what did you do?!

Me: it wasn't my fault!! *Hides behide Soonhyun* It was Hoon Oppa's fault! *points in his direction*

Hoon: Yah! shh! Sorry Hyung! *gets down on his knees with hands up*