Footloose ❤❤ ~ZELO~

Footloose

Being a trainee was something you loved. But you wouldn't have been there if you didn't have that mysterious boy back when you were 15 years old.

"You should step like this," he guided your feet.

You stumbled a little, but caught on. "Why are you helping me?"

"Because you need serious help," he gave a mysterious grin. "And by the way, you need to loosen your feet a little."

You lowered your gaze at the reply but he tilted his head. "Did I say something? I was joking..."

"No... I'm just nervous," you said.

He smiled. "You'll be fine. Compared to others, you'll make it. If I don't see you as a famous person in the future, then I'll be upset. Okay, Mycha-ssi?"

You were in awe at the comment when the judges called your name. You sucked in a hopeful breath and walked towards the audition room, with the kind mysterious boy behind you.

Sadly, when you got out, he was gone. You had actually met him a few times at a place you secretly practiced. Since you were both young, you didn't think much of it. But after that, you didn't see him anymore. And after a while, you figured out he was your first love.

But now, you were going to be partnered up with a member from the famous group BAP for their solo at the concert, which meant practicing with them for the next few months. You and your fellow trainees were nervous and it could be a big thing if you did well, because then it could help you debut sooner.

There was a knock on the door. You and some other girls glanced at each other and some fangirled. The door opened revealing... Your instructor. The girls groaned in disappointment as you chuckled.

"Girls, stand up," the instructor ordered.

You all did as she said.

"BAP is here, and these are who is going to be partnered with them."

There were about 20 of you, and only 7 of you were chosen for the partnership. You gulped nervously and shut your eyes, hoping for it.

"Ha Minyoung, Oh SoHee, Park Gaeun, Min Chorong, Shin Eunjung, and-"

You sucked in a breath, as many other girls did the same.

"Lee Jinri."

The breath came out, sharp and disappointing. You didn't get the partnership. Your chances were lowered. Many other girls protested and some stood up.

"Boys, come in!"

The door opened to reveal seven men- BAP. Girls gasped. Some tried fixing their makeup quickly, some turned away, and others complained. You sat there, staring at the guys. They looked so shiny compared to normal people...

"Everyone knows the boys, boys, these are your potential parents."

"Anyeong! We are BAP!" they bowed.

You bit your lip. Your bias was Daehyun and you wanted to be his partner badly. But then your attention was drawn to... The maknae? Why did he look so familiar?

"Partners, kind up! Everyone else, get out."

The girls sighed and you walked out with them. But that didn't make you not notice the state the maknae was giving you. It seemed a bit uncomfortable and creepy. Who knows. He might like you. But then you smacked yourself mentally and you trudged away.

A week passed and the girls did the usual drills. Your birthday was in a month and you couldn't wait. Suddenly, the instructor came.

"I need Mycha."