All I've ever needed ❤ ~Youngmin~

Angel POV.

Okay this training class is too slow! Hi I'm Angel, and I'm a new trainee at Starship Entertainment. I am in dance class right now and its killing me! First off I can't dance!! (Sorry Angel if you can) ugh! this-

BEEEPPP!!!!

What the fudge was that?!

"Yah! Minwoo-ah! Stop stealing our water! I'm teaching the trainees!" my Choreographer, Minki lectured.

"Mianhae! but Hyung said for me to since they didn't fill our mini fridge with any! Mianhae Noona!"

And there he scurred off. *Sigh* why can't we interact with them...

"Yah! Angel! dance and stop staring...You too YunXing!"Minki ordered.

"Nae!!" we said in sync.

"Only if Angel can dance as well as she can sing" DaeMing snickered.

"ya-yah! Don't be mean just because you can't sing like her and plus last time I checked you weren't good at dancing either!" YunXing retorted.

Wow! I never thought she could ever talk...she was so quiet!

-At the end of Class-

"Hey, YunXing!" I called to her with a smile.

"ah, Annyo Angel-shi...." She returned the greeting with a small shy smile.

"Don't be so formal, and Kowamo! I didn't know what to say back then."

"Oh, Nae you welcome...." she looked up at me...

awe she is so small and cute!

"Yah, want to eat with me? I mean if you want. Because I know that you sit alone."

"N-Nae! that would be nice!" She smiled brightly.

We talked all lunch. I figured that she likes the color blue, used to live in the US then Australia, and then back to America, and then she finally auditioned for Starship. She got in for singing, dancing. and rapping! wow, she is like a small little ball of talent and energy! She is so fun to hang around!

As we walked to the vocal room for lessons, we decided to peak inside Boyfriend's practice room.

"I can't see anyone!" she pouted. "I'm too short!"

"Let me see!" I said and looked inside the small window.

"There really isn't anyone, him, too bad"

I turned to her.

"Maybe we can see them later!" I said to her, but she looked at me with big eyes. "What? is something wrong?"

She nodded, as I heard a small laugh. I quickly looked and tripped. ugh my clumsy self! Then I felt something warm holding me.

"Gwenchana?"

I opened my eyes to see Youngmin?! Ottokae?! I quickly got up.

"Nae thanks for catching me." I said cooly.

"Hyung! where are- oh Annyo!" Minwoo popped up around the corner. "Hey, aren't you both in Minki Sunbae's dance class?" he asked.

I nugded YunXing's arm, for her to reply.

"uh, Nae, and we just wanted to see our sunbaes before next session....and uh...."

"Aish! Yah! YunXing! that hurt!" She just pinched me!

Minwoo Snickered.

"You're also that girl that gave me 10,000(roughly like $10) for lunch that day too, rite? you have the same Dark brown hair, big chestnut eyes, and you work at the Bubble tea shop down the street!" Minwoo asked.