All Mine ~Johnny~

"Johnny! Dude, you coming?" Taeyong asked the boy staring out the window.

No response.

"Yah, what are- really dude? Really?"

"Huh?" Johnny turned to Taeyong.

"How long are you going to stare that that cheerleader? Isn't she a year younger than you?"

"Yeah-"

"Date her. I mean come on, you've been staring at the new girl for the past 2 months she's been here. I understand why. She's pretty, nice, and smart. Talented in dancing. She got stunt and flyer on the cheer team. Maybe I can ask Lena for ya. Lena is cheer captain," Taeyong suggested.

"Uhh.... I'll ask Lena myself... Having you in the equation is kind of scary,"Johnny replied walking out the door.

"Yah!"

-Months later-

Out on the court Johnny played along with his team. It's the finals. Johnny only talked to Y/N every now and then. Well, when Lena was there for be exact. Y/N and Lena were cheering from the bleachers.

"Go! You got this, Johnny!" Lena cheered quietly.

"Johnny!! Go! Go! Taeyong! Pass the ball!" Y/N coached from the side.

Lena looked and saw Y/N cheering and coaching. She smiled. They were cute. Lena tapped Y/M's shoulder. Lena looked back.

"Sit down before you lose your voice," Lena scolded.

Y/N scrunched her nose, but sat down.

"So~ You like Johnny don't ya?"

Y/N blushed pink.

"I knew it!" Lena replied with her hand covering her smile.

Y/N never saw it much before, but Lena was graceful and very soft spoken for a cheerleader. She's cheer captain, and she has yet to make a fool of herself.

"Lena, how do you know?"

"Girl, you're pretty obvious with it. For the past 3 quarters of the game, you've been cheer for Johnny. Yesterday, when you were watching them practice, you were staring your head off at Johnny. Do I need to state anymore?" Lena smiled slyly.

"Okay, I get it. Do you think he likes me back?"

"I don't know- actually yes. He does like you. At least he should. Look at you. All of the boys drool when they see you! You're smart and nice, and talented. Girl, plus you both would make the cutest couple."

Y/N flushed a brighter pink.

"Should I wait for him to ask me or should I ask him?"

"He should ask first," Lena replied.

"Yeah... Maybe then I won't look like a fool," Y/N stated.

Lena spit a small laugh.

"It's not just that. Johnny is a pretty esteemed. It's for the sake that he won't get embarrassed either. Johnny is like every other guy. He just hides it all under all of," Lena laid her hand flat as she pointed him out,"that. He's not a bad guy at all. He's a great guy."

Y/N nodded in agreement and understanding.

"What about you, Lena? Who do you like?"

Lena's eyes grew large in surprise from the question.

"what are you talking about? I'm dating Yuta. The soccer team captain," Lena rocked I'm her seat, with nonchalant.

"WHAT?!" Y/N asked loudly, standing up.