My Ex ~Chan~

Why out of all days does it have to rain today? AND it's cold. Chan sunbae is going to kill me if I'm late.

Running from the bus stop to the building, she made it with a small time. Climbing up the stairs, she hits a wall and trip.

Well, at least I think it's a wall.

"Gwenchana?"

Shit.

"Mianhae."

Don't look. Just go. You'll be late to work. My wrist hurts. Really hurts.

Finally making it to the staff room, she changes. She checks in the mirror. Fixing the shirt on her slim body line, and fixes her bun. The. Touches up on her lip tint. Not that she really needs it. Walking out, she run into a coworker, she bows. She blushes.

"I'm sorry, Chan sunbae. I'll be early next time. Was it hard working alone?"

He doesn't even look at her.

"It's hard with or without you," he responds.

Jerk.

He looks at her. He tilts his head.

"Your hand."

"Oh, I fell-"

"Your hands are small and chubby," He comments before walking away.

What a jerk.

She goes to where she should stand and waits tables. Her manager calls her over.

"Yes?"

"Help Chan set up a table for a special customer."

"Yes, sir." She bows.

She walks over to the table.

"Oh those are pretty," she states smiling.

"Yeah, of course. They are for the customer's girlfriend. It's his girlfriend's birthday," Chan responds, rolling his eyes.

Why is he such a jerk? Better be happy he's good looking. Why is he so cute?

"Get the plates and silverware for the table. Cups too," Chan orders.

"Okay," she walks away.

After setting up the table she goes to check out a few customers. She looks up, and gasps. She hides her face.

What the heck! Why is he here?

"Oppa!"

She sees a young, pretty girl walk over.

"Hey, how are you?"

Giving a kiss, she cringes and hides even more.

This is awkward...

She starts for the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Manger Oh can I work in the back for now?"

The manager scoffs.

"No. Help Chan with the special," he orders.

No. No. No.

"Okay," She answers.

Walking with her head low, she tries to look bust to not get called over. Well, tries.

"Aw, oppa! These are beautiful."

She stares quietly.

He didn't do that for me.