FATE CAN'T STOP US <3 ~KEVIN(UKISS)~

Walking to class was a rush..... Because I was late! Ugh! Stupid brothers sometimes......thanks Eli. As I sighed and walked into class before the teacher. Lucky as I was the teacher didn't see me coming right before her. I then realized that Eli and I switched bags. Oh man!!! My homework!!!

Just then There was my savior!!! ELI!!!!! I love dear Oppa!!!

"Um sorry but my sister Andi and I accidentally switched bags this morning." He explained coming to my seat in class. I looked down embarrassed, being the sister of an idol star, with every girl wanting to be your friend cause of your brother.

"Thank you Eli...." I said flatly.

"It's okay. See you at lunch...if you don't come then I'm gonna be so mad at you. And there is something I've gotta tell you......okay?" Eli informed me

I nodded in response.

I feel very worried. What could is going on? Why does he need to talk to me? I'm so worried that I can't be the school nerd. Yep, I'm the nerd but really I can't be the right person. Ugh, what is wrong with me?!

-LUNCH TIME-

FINALLY!!! I get to finally get to get to stop worrying.

I walked through the doors to see the usual crowded lunch lines and the crowded idol tables.

"Um excuse me....I would like to reach my oppa. please?" I asked standing out of the crowd.

"Uh NO! Eli isn't your oppa, he is OUR oppa, so scat!!!" Daeyoung told me behind me. She pushed me backwards. I fell. She then walked to the crowd. "SCAT EVERYONE!!" She shouted. everyone moved out of sight. She then fixed her hair and walked to the table. "Annyo! Oppas, I brought you all lunch so en-"

"Andi!! What happened?!" Eli cutted her off. Then I realized that I was still on the floor. I got up and bowed.

"Um sorry oppa but....um....I fell?" I answered in an awkward tone at the end.

"Sure....what ever lil sis.....Daeyoung, I know that you have been bullying Andi. AND for your information, she is my sister. okay? So please stop your bullying and don't bother us anymore." He said holding my arm.

He then pulled me to the garden. There stood my boyfriend, Kevin. Omg!! I forgot my own boyfriend!! I'm such a failure!!!

"Um Andi....I have something to tell you." Kevin told me holding my hands. I blushed at the act.

"Yes, Kevin oppa?"

"I think we should break up..."

I can't believe it....I started to feel my wet tears.

"Why?" I asked with a smile.

"I just stopped, and...I just can't stand to keep our relationship a secret! Everyone should know....this is why I get embarrassed of you...." He hit the point.

"No I think that I know the truth. Its because I'm not pretty, I'm too ugly, too embarrassing to be seen with....you're saying that you're too good for me." I said backing up slowly....I was full out crying....." I-I-I don't want to-to see you anymore." I started running. I ran into Eli.

"Did he tell you?" Eli asked me.

"Tell me that he is too embarrassed to be with me?! YES! ELI WHY DIDNT YOU PEOTECT ME?! YOU PROMISED ME!" I shouted at him...then I ran all the way home...

once I got home, I started to think. okay, Andi, you need to be better....I looked at my closet and took out all my clothes. I looked at all of them....they were so pretty but why dont I wear them? I then looked at my dresser...these needs to go!....I then redid all of my things.

-the next day-

I woke up early, and got dressed. I looked at myself proudly.

"Now one will be embarrassed of me." I walked out of my room and saw no one. I guess Eli knew that I didn't want to see him.

I then walked to school.

-at school-

As I went to each class, everyone looked at me amazed. Even my teachers didn't notice me without my glasses.  I guess I did it! throughout half of the day I was perfectly fine. I am now smart and beautiful. Then the door slamed opened. There stood Kevin.

"Andi, we need to talk." then he pulled me out of the room. once we got out of the school building I started to shout

"Kevin let me go you life ruiner!!"

Then he kissed me. I pushed him away...

"What the hell?!" I shouted in english.

"I LOVE YOU, ANDI!!!"  he shouted then smirked, at me. I turned around to see everyone looking at us through the school wimdows and doors. Then I saw Daeyoung and Eli smiling and clapping with the rest of UKiss...

"Good job everyone!" Kevin shouted, to them.

"Kevin, what is going on?" I asked very confused...

"Well we all got tired of you talking bout how nice things were, then buying them, then not even wearing them." Eli explained.

"And today is your guys anniversary." kiseop added.

"also, we wanted you to bring the real you out." Soohyun said.

"So we came up with a plan" Hoon responded as if it was his part he practiced....most likely he did.

" And in doing so, we called my cousin, to be your "bully" to make it more fun....and yea" AJ said.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you....sorry...AJ I told you it is really hard to be mean to a nice innocent girl!" Daeyouug revealed.

"What?..........." I felt so sorry. "Why didn't you guys just tell me?"

"We did!!" they shouted in sync....

"uh....okay.....hehe sorry guys..." I responded.....

"Anyways, I love you and fate can't even break us apart!" Kevin said.

"I love you too. " I responded with a peck on the lips after.....

"Ewww!! Do that somewhere else!!" Hoon shouted.

"Better yet 6 inches!!!!" Eli said