Jaehyun Hyung (Alt. Ending) ~JB~

"It's just me. It's just me," Jaebum whispers to her.

Ara starts to bawl like a child. Completely letting loose in her arms.

"They broke me!" Ara cries, repeating those words.

"Shh... I'm here," Jaebum whispers, "It's just me."

They stayed in that state for while. The nurses cleaned up as Jaebum just held Ara. He rocks her back and forth, whispering over and over his words, while Ara keeps hers.

"It's me."

"They broke me."

"I'm here."

"They broke me."

"It's just me."

-----------------------------------

"She doesn't want to see anyone," Jaebum announces to his friends.

"Well is she okay?" Jinyoung asks.

"She's agitated, but stable now. She's sleeping," Jaebum answers.

"I guess next time then," Yugyeom states.

Jaebum stayed with Ara until Dongsu came.
He went back to school the next day and went to the hospital afterwards. He did that for the next three weeks. During the fourth week, he went to school like normal. While he was in the gym room during free period, he thinks about Ara.

"Hey, you thinking about Ara?" Jinyoung asks passing Jaebum the ball.

"Yeah. I just can't wrap my head around who would do this," Jaebum answers, holding the ball.

"So, has Doha been talking to you?" BamBam asks.

"No, for some reason he quit the team."

"What! He left?! Doha is the team's best three points shooter. Did he tell you why?" Yugyeom sits on the floor.

"No. For the first time I don't know know what he is thinking, and I've known him for five years."

"Well then. Doesn't he have a huge crush on Gaeul?"

"Yeah. He's in love with that evil thing," Mark gave a disgusting look.

The boys sat there for a bit and talked.

"Dude, have you seen the picture? It has been sent it everywhere," a student said passing the group.

Their phones beeped. They took a look. They all stand.

"Isn't that Ara?" BamBam asks.

"She's almost nude just a sport's tank and shorts... Who sent this?" Jinyoung closes his phone.

"It's from and unknown number," Mark states.

"Guys!" Hyeji ran in,"Did you see it? Who the hell sent this?! This is Ara, that's the monogramed tank from the gym outfit I got for her birthday! Who the hell is humiliating my friend?!" Hyeji shouts, demanding for answers.

Mark walks up and calms her down. This was just one of many photos. No one knew who was sending them but every hour a new photo. Once the photos were opened, it was opened, but closing the window, deleted the photo from existence. During lunch another was sent, making the total of pictures sent so far, four. Each one different.

Jaebum ignored the photo. Not being able to look at it.

"Jaebum, isn't that watch yours?" BamBam asked.

"What?" Jaebum took the phone and saw his watch in the photo.

"That's not me. Whoever that is, it isn't me. I would NEVER hurt Ara," Jaebum defends himself.

"Then who else would have your watch?" Jinyoung asks, a little confused.

"I gave it to-" Jaebum stopped and got up.

He walked to the table where Gaeul sat.

"Jaebum! Want to sit?"

Jaebum ignored her, and looked at Doha. There it was. It hung on his wrist.

"You asshole."

Jaebum pulled Doha up.

"Why did you do it?!"

Jaebum punched Doha square in the jaw.

"I trusted you! You were my friend!" Jaebum shouted holding Doha up by his collar.

"Why did you do it? Why Ara?!"

"Because I wanted to," Doha responded.

"What?"

"I wanted to. Gaeul liked it, so did I. I did it because I wanted to. Gaeul loved the pictures," Doha explained more.

Jaebum didn't even speak another word. Throwing Doha to the ground, Jaebum got on top of Doha, making sure he stayed out before beating him again. They went at it. Fighting. Jaebum's glare filled with bloodlust. Quickly, Jackson and Yugyeom pried Jaebum away. Shaking them off, Jaebum began to advance but then he heard it.

"Jaebum!"

He looked over and saw Ara running to him. She stood in front of him.

"Stop it, Jaebum!"

"Look at that, Jaebum. Your little bitch is here," Doha laughed spitting out some blood.

Jaebum clenched his fist, staring cold and hard at Doha.

"Jaebum! Look at me," Ara demands, smacking him slightly on his chest to gain attention.

Jaebum not budging.

"Yeah, look at her. She's was good at what she did," Doha lied.

Jaebum tried to move but Ara stood in front of him.

"Yah! Im Jaebum! Look at me!"

Jaebum finally snapped his head to Ara. He looked at her. Her face made his heartbeat slow. Slowly he calmed down. Cops rolled in the lunch room and everyone moved. Ara pulling Jaebum out and into a secluded area on campus.

"Ryu Doha, Han Gaeul. You are under arrest for the assault, battery, torture, bullying, abuse, and pornography of a minor, Jeong Ara. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say and do can, and may be used against you in the court of law. You have a right to and attorney, if you cannot afford one, then one will be provided for you by the court of law. Do you understand the rights I just told you?"

"Don't touch me! I didn't do anything! You have no proof! My father will sue you for this!" Gaeul screamed.

Ara and Jaebum looked over to see Doha and Gaeul being forced into different police cars. Ara looked back at Jaebum. He stood staring at her.

"Why do you do this to me?" Jaebum asks.

"What do you mean?" Ara responds.

Jaebum pulls Ara close before kissing her passionatly. Ara responding back.

"I love you,"He whispers against her lips before kissing her again.

Ara smiles in the kiss. Not wanting to lose another second, they kept at it.

"Yah! Im Jaebum, when I meant treat her right, I didn't mean making out in public!"

They looked over then smiled. They looked back to one another.

"I love you too," Ara states, breathlessly.

Jaebum peppered kisses all over her face. All he could think was, Thank you hyung. Thank you.