STARTED WITH A LIE♥ ~SEHUN~

Started With A Lie

"Soul, look, that's going to be your new school," Soul's mom said. Soul looked out the window and sighed,"why am I staying with my aunt and not you guys?"

"You need to get to know your aunt more," Soul's dad said keeping his eyes on the road.

1 HOUR LATER

"We're here Soul," Soul's mom said. Soul got out of the car and got her bags then her parents left. She rang the doorbell and her aunt opened the door,"hello Soul, come in. Hurry!" Soul came in and people took her bags in her new room. "Soul, how old are you?" Her aunt asked.

"16, why?" Soul asked.

"Wear this," her aunt said handing her a sparkly dress, leggings, and boots with accessories. "Why?" Soul asked.

"We're going to a club," her aunt said.

"I'm too young. I need to be 20."

"Just get dressed." Soul's aunt pushed her to her new room.

Soul came out of her room and they left to the club.

Soul stepped inside with her aunt in front of her.

"When people ask for your age, say that you just turned 20 ok?" Soul's aunt said.

"I'm not good at lying," Soul replied.

Then two people came in, and Soul's aunt gasped,"ok, watch your aunt carefully, ok?"

"Aright," Soul said biting her lip. Her Aunt approached the two guys,"hello, I'm Kim Susol, and you are?"

"I'm Sehun and my friend is Kai," Sehun said.

"Just wait, I'm going to get my best friend, ok?" Soul's aunt said. She walked over to Soul and pulled her to Sehun and Kai. "Aunt, what are you doing?" Soul asked.

"I want one of them to be your boyfriend," Soul's aunt whispered. Soul's aunt pushed Soul towards Sehun. "Woah!" Soul said. Sehun caught her, "are you ok?"

"Y-yea." Soul stood up straight. Sehun laughed.

"How old are you?" Sehun asked.

"Uh, 19?" Soul said.

"That's cool, I'm 19 too." Sehun smiled.

Soul blushed.

"Well, Soul, I'm going to go get the car, so wait outside in 10 minutes," Soul's aunt said.

"Ok," Soul said.

10 MINUTES LATER

Soul rubbed her arm with her other arm,"Aish, where's auntie?"

Sehun and Kai arrived outside and Sehun saw Soul. "Hey Kai, go ahead. I'll come in the car later."

"Ok," Kai said. He walked to the car.

Sehun walked to Soul and rubbed her arms. "You must be cold out here. You're wearing a sleeveless dress," Sehun whispered in Soul's ear. Soul shivered from the contact.

"Why? You don't like contact? Oh first of all, do you need a ride?" Sehun asked.

"I guess," Soul whispered. Sehun laughed at her cuteness and dragged her to the car.

20 MINUTES LATER

"This is where you live?" Kai asked in surprise. The house was huge.

"Yea, thanks," Soul said.

"Hey, we're going to pick you up tomorrow," Sehun said leaving her at the gate.

Soul walked in the house. Her aunt stood up,"Where were you Soul?"