BEDTIME STORY ♥ ~KRIS~

Bedtime Story

Faith and Kris sat on the couch cuddled together. Then Destiny, their daughter came in the living room. "Why aren't you asleep Destiny?" Kris asked his 4 year old.

"Umma needs to tell me a story," Destiny said rubbing her eyes. Faith smiled,"get in bed and I will be there." Destiny smiled and ran to her bedroom. Faith stood up, but Kris blocked her, "I'll tell her a story. Anyways you've been so busy with her and I need to get to know her more."

"If you insist," Faith sighed. Kris got his goodnight kiss from Faith. Faith walked to their room and closed the door. Kris went into the room and saw Destiny playing with her plushies. She noticed Kris and giggled. Kris walked to her bed and sat in a chair. "Umma doesn't sit in a chair, umma lays in bed with me," Destiny whispered. Kris smiled at the cuteness of his child. He lay on her bed and cuddled with Destiny. "What story do you want to hear?" Kris asked.

"A love story!" Destiny replied.

"Who do you want your prince to be?"

"Um... Baekhyun uncle!"

"It's uncle Baekhyun, and he has a daughter."

"But I like uncle Baekhyun."

"Who do you really like? Uncle Kai? Uncle Sehun?"

"Uncle D.O!"

"Ok, wait what?"

"Uncle D.O."

"Ok then, once upon a time, there was a princess that waited for her prince to arrive and then he came. She smiled and-"

"What's the princess's name?!"

"Her name is Destiny. She smiled and rode with him to the ball. Then they danced together, but a monster appeared. D.O saved Princess Destiny and-" Kris looked down and saw Destiny fast asleep. Kris smiled an felt tired too.

NEXT MORNING

"Kris, you have to go see Lee Sooman," Faith said. She opened the door and saw Kris and Destiny asleep on the bed. Faith walked towards the bed and woke Kris,"Kris, get up."

Kris woke and so did Destiny. The doorbell rang and Faith opened the door, "Hello."

"Hey, is Kris ready?" D.O asked.

"He just woke up," Faith replied.

"I'm here," Kris said. He was carrying Destiny, "look there's D.O."

"Do I kiss him on the cheek?" Destiny whispered back.

"You can."

"I don't want to."

"He's the prince and he saved you."

"Ok."

"Hey D.O, Destiny has a present." Kris carried Destiny to D.O's cheek and Destiny kissed him on the cheek and blushed. D.O smiled, "You're so cute." He pinched her cheek lightly.

"Ok, bye Destiny," Kris said. He hugged Faith goodbye and kissed Destiny on the head. Faith closed the door, "what was kissing D.O on the cheek for?"

"He's my prince from the story appa told me," Destiny replied.

"Oh, Kris."

"Hey, can we go visit appa later?"

"Of course Destiny."

               The End

~A/N~

Sweet right?! i hope! haha

-knocked at MBLAQ's dorm door-

Me: open the door oppas! please?

....................

Me: I said please.....PLEASE IT'S COLD!!!

*door opens*

Me: G.O! Where is Seung Ho oppa? He needs to fix my laptop.....

G.O: what happened to Oppa? I see how it is!

Me: I didn't....Mean like that....*facepalm* SORRY!!! OPPA!

Mir: Hyung, you're so mean...*shaking his head*

G.O: *closes the door in my face*

Me: *standing outside* umm....what just happened.....um-i-um okay....I'll just go......*walks away with head down*