Someone Better ~Wonwoo ft. Mingyu~

I sat at the party by myself and sighed out loud. It was my friend, Park Hyo Bin’s birthday. Everyone was literally there. People only came up to me to talk about her, because I was her best friend. I guess it was a good thing.

Splash!

I turn around to see Hyo Bin in the water. My eyes widened as I then got pushed into the pool too. I struggled to get up to the surface. No one was there to help. I then grab onto the edge and lift my head. I gasped for air as I saw a least five men helping her out and everyone walking to her to see if she was alright. I was there by myself, trying to get out. I finally got out and people whispered about me. I was freezing cold at this point. I walked with my head down as I heard many giggles and laughs.

The walk home was tiring and cold. I didn’t have a jacket and the wind was blowing. I felt like ice as the wind hit my already frozen skin.

“You look beautiful tonight.”

I heard as I walked past the couple. Let’s just say nobody likes me and if they do, then it’s because of Hyo Bin. I was never going to get someone. Ever. I got home and closed the door.

“Honey how was the- What happened?” my mom said looking at me.

I shrugged.

“I was just pushed into the pool on accident. It’s okay. I’m going to take a shower,” I said as I headed to my room.

I sighed as soon as I reached my room. I grabbed some clothes and a towel. I went to the bathroom to start my shower.
I checked my phone after the shower and

Hyo Bin texted me.

I didn’t get to see you off. :(

Sorry, I had an emergency. I’ll see you at school tomorrow.

I turned off my phone after and collapsed on my bed. I didn’t want to talk to her at all. I buried my head in my pillow.

I entered the school and Hyo Bin was getting presents from her fans as always.

She then noticed me and ran to me, “Yong Ra, look at this headband, isn’t it cute?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Oh, I want you to meet my friend, Wu Kris.”
He gave me a fake smile. Trust me, I know what a fake smile is because of Hyo Bin.

“I’m Wu Kris… nice to meet you…” He said bowing. I bowed back.

“I’m Shin Yong Ra. It’s nice to meet you too.”

He then turned back to Hyo Bin and they started talking. I just followed behind. It never really bothered me to walk behind her and another person. It was always like this. I entered class and sat down. Hyo Bin walked in and everyone greeted her. She gave off her shy smile and sat in front of me.

“Yong Ra, can you get my book from my locker?” Hyo Bin asked.

I sighed as I stood up and walked to her locker to get it out. Then I bumped into someone. I fell and I looked up to see who it was. It was Wonwoo, the popular-all-around-sports-guy. He held out his hand.

“Are you okay? I didn’t mean to bump into you,” he said with a kind smile.

I got up by myself and brushed myself off. He pointed at me.

“You’re Hyo Bin’s friend aren’t you?”

I stopped brushing my outfit off and clutched her books. Then I released and nodded, “Yeah, I am.”

“It’d be nice to see you around…”

“Yong Ra,” I finished.

He nodded.