I'M FINE (NOT REALLY) ~SEHUN~

I'm Fine(Not Really)

Jasmine kept on practicing. Exo looked through the window on the door. "She's practiced for 5 hours non-stop," Suho said.

"Hey guys," jasmine said opening the door. 

"Um, uh, Sehun is waiting for you at home!" D. O blurted out,"he's asleep now!"

"Ok, I was finished anyways." Jasmine walked out of the practice room. She came to the front door, and saw Sehun. "Yah! Sehun- ah!" Jasmine ran to him. He hugged her tight, then broke the hug,"why do you push yourself to practice?"

"I just want to get better at dancing."

"Is it because Soomi said she's better at dancing?"

"Yes......" 

"We'll you should stop," Sehun gave her a caring stare. Jasmine looked into his eyes.

"Stop worrying about me. I'll be fine Sehunnie." 

"If you keep on dancing for a long time then you will get hurt,and if you get hurt..." Sehun said while putting her hand on his heart,"you'll hurt my heart."

"Stop! I'll be fine! You're just a worry wart! Stop bothering me!" Jasmine stomped off. Sehun stood there.

~~~~~day of the dance contest,~~~~~~~~

"Jasmine, Sehun gave you flowers," the stage manager said. Jasmine took the flowers,"thanks." Then she read the note to herself,"be safe." 

"I'm nervous. She's been over practicing," Sehun said.

"I'm worried too. Being a dancer, she could get a huge injury," Kai said.

"Shhhh! She's on!" D.O said. Jasmine started to dance. *I've got to keep going. I've got to show Sehun that I'm ok.* jasmine said, but then she fainted. "Oh no, Jasmine fell," Lay said. Sehun jumped on stage and picked up Jasmine. The light turned on Sehun. He ran off stage with Jasmine in his hands. He ran to the hostpital in full speed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up Jasmine," Sehun said holding her hand in his. Her eyes flickered, then she opened her eyes and sat up,"Sehun!" She hugged him,"I'm sorry Sehun. I'm so sorry!"

"I just glad you're alive Jas," Sehun said hugging her back. I will never disobey you Sehun," jasmine said. Sehun broke the hug,"just trust me from now on ok?" He kissed her on the head.

"Ya! We're here, no need to see that!" Baekhyun demanded. Everyone laughed. Then jasmine looked at Sehun and smiled.

He saw her smile and hugged her. "We're gonna leave," Suho said. They left leaving Sehun and jasmine alone. "Sehun-ah," jasmine said.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"Wind."

"Stop making fun of me!"

"I was just teasing!"

"You'll pay for that."

"No I-" then Sehun kissed her.

"Stop! No forms of touching!" Jasmine said.

"It was just a kiss," Sehun pouted.

"Fine, but only a hug." 

"Yippee!" Sehun hugged her tight,"promise me you won't do that again."

"What?"

"You keep on ruining the moment!"

"I promise Sehun."

The End